Chapter 6 - Hogwarts Pt. 2

A/n: Heyyy! Sry I've been ded. Life has been kinda sh*t lately, but I'm back and well and ready to write! :) Either way, without further ado, ENJOYYYYY!!!

No one's POV

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour." Snape started saying. All of the students were gathered at the great hall, the setting dark and broody.

"It's come to my attention that earlier this evening... the Potter twins' were sighted in Hogsmeade." The greasy haired Professor continued saying. People started whispering to each other, murmuring their thoughts and hopes.

"Now-" He started again. "-Should anyone... student or staff attempt to aid the Potters', they will be punished in a manner consistent with severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events- who fails to come forward- will be treated as equally guilty." His words were annoyingly slow, yet scarily stern.

"Now then, if anyone here has any knowledge of the Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward... now." The now headmaster ordered. The room was silent, people looking down at their feet.

And then, walking past the crowd of people, Harry and Katianne Potter arrived in the middle of the room. Gasps were sounded all around, mutters of them emerging once more. Everyone's heads' turned, their eyes widening, and their mouths gaping wide.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster." Harry exclaimed, the grand door from behind them opening to reveal the Order, as well as some other people. "And I'm afraid it's quite extensive."

"How dare you stand where he stood?" Katianne questioned, her voice raised. For as long as she could remember, she was known as the girl who could go through a day without even making a peep- and now she's here, speaking in front of a whole room of people, not caring of what they thought.

"Tell them what happened that night! Tell then how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you... and killed him. Tell them!" She finished saying, anger clouding her head once again.

Snape whipped his wand out, pointing it was the Potter twins. Though, Professor McGonagall pushed them out of the way, pulling out her wand as well.

The two started shooting spells at each other, everyone else standing by helplessly, watching the duel unfold. All of a sudden, he turned into a cloud of darkness, jumping around before shattering the window and flying out.

"Coward!" McGonagall yelled out, going over to the front of the room, lighting it up with magic. Cheering emerged. People started clapping and whooping, unexpected smiles inching up their young faces.

"Harry..." The familiar dark and raspy voice emerged. The voice of him. "...Katianne..." Both their scars started to ache as they slowly collapsed onto the ground. The room, once again, went dark. A distant rumbling was sounded, the students' faces falling into a fear-filled grimace.

"AHHHH!" A high-pitched scream was suddenly heard. "AHHH!" Screamed another girl. Then another girl.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that the fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry and Katianne Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry and Katianne Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry and Katianne Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour." His voice was barely above a whisper, but it somehow still sent chills up their spines.

And they were alone again, the Potter', standing in the middle of the large room with everyone backing away from them. "What are you waiting for, someone grab them!" Pansy Parkinson shrieked, pointing at the pair.

Ginny was the first to go up to them, grabbing onto the raven haired boys' arm. Next was El, putting an arm around the blonde girls' shoulders. Followed by Hermione, then slowly most of the Gryffindor's, then more and more people- surrounding the two; protecting them.

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Student's in the corridor!" Filch yelled out, running into the room weirdly while holding his cat. "They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall spat out. "Oh.. sorry ma'am." He then apologised.

"As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you, please, to lead Ms. Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the Hall." The brunette Professor demanded.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading them to, ma'am." The school's caretaker quizzed.

"The dungeons would do."

People started cheering again as Filch did as he was told. Immediately, Harry and Katia went over to the Professor. "I presume you two have a reason for returning. What is it you need?" She asked, worry masking her face as she stared upon two kids she had taken care of for years, doing what could possibly kill them.

"Time, Professor, as much as you can give us." Harry replied, practically out of breath due to the hectic event from before.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle."

The two turned to leave once again, but were stopped by the call of Professor McGonagall. "It's good to see you." And all they did was smile at her, the mother figure they never had growing up, before finally leaving.

875 words