19 Years Later

A/n: Hello my fellow readers, i would only be making on epilogue chapter for dis book bc I don't rly know wat to add. So yea, dis would be the very last chapter of the book. Anyways, ENJOYYY!!!

No one's POV

19 years have passed. Draco and Katianne got married, had two kids, twins: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy and Elliot Cedric Malfoy (you could probably tell who named who).

The couple glanced over to Harry and Ginny walking by, their kids in front of them. Scorpius pointed over to Albus, asking, "Why does he have a ferret?"

That only led to Katianne laughing, remembering the moment as if it was yesterday. "It's not funny, it was actually really traumatising- and disgusting." Draco whispered to his wife, but her laughter still continued.

"Anyways, kids, time to go on the train- wouldn't wanna miss it." The Malfoy hastily said, trying to change the subject as he ushered the two kids onto the train; though Elliot wouldn't budge.

"What's wrong?" Katianne quizzed, kneeling down to be at her sons' level, holding onto both of his shoulders. "Nothing. I'm just... a little bit scared." The blonde boy explained, looking down at his feet.

"Well I'm not." Scorpius proudly boasted, Draco rolling his eyes at how similar his son is to him. "C'mon, let's go on the train." He stated, leaving Katianne and Elliot alone.

"What if the other kids are mean to me?" The boy asked, finally looking up to see his mother. "The other kids won't be mean to you." Katia tried assuring him, though he only shook his head. "But what if they are?"

Katianne scanned over his features- his blonde hair, his blue eyes. She noticed how shy he is, how he doesn't like to make new friends. How he makes jokes in serious situations, how he gets easily afraid of things. All of that- it reminded her of El; her best friend, her brother.

She caressed the boys' cheek with her thumb, smiling at him. "Elliot Cedric Malfoy, my son," She started saying, her words slow. "No matter how lonely or defeated you feel, remember you will always have someone there with you. You'll have your brother, and your cousins- and maybe some friends you will definitely get on the way. You will always have someone by your side."

Elliot finally smiled, hugging his mother tightly as she wrapped her arms around him as well. "And if worse comes to worse, just tell them your mother's Katianne Potter."

They pulled away from each other, a confused look on the blonde boy's face.

"Just do it, they'll probably back off. Anyways, you ready to get on the train?" Katianne asked, her son nodding eagerly.

Draco soon walked out, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "Can't believe it Anne, how far we've made it together."

And then the train left, the kids waving to their parents with wide smiles on their faces.

451 words