The Story Continuous

Atelophobia the fear of imperfection

    Hongjoong was fifteen when his father told him about the real duties of a pirate king. He had been living at the sea for all of his life with his father. His father was a pirate king. He and his friends travel the world to explore. His father told him that it wasn't their only purpose they also tried to find a treasure that no one knew what it was. They only knew that everyone wanted it and that it was something that help the world to keep going. The book said that it was left by the gods ages ago and it is said that it could be dangerous if misused. Only the book knows how to use it but no one knows how to read it they need the raven for that.

         Each one of the members was chosen by the book and weapons. There were eight of them including his father. His weapon was a big sword with waves engraved on it. His crystal was turquoise with waves. He was the leader. 

      And there was his second in command their weapon was a rapier, their crystal was white with a tint of blue in it. He is father told him that they were snow snakes and that they were wise and calm. They seemed cold but they cared too much for their crew, his father said that they were a literal mother hen.

       And there was the phoenix. They used ring swords, their crystal was red and yellow, just like fire, and of course, they could turn into a phoenix too. They tend to be kind and energetic, they were a fun person to be around. Hongjoong remembered the old phoenix she was so lovely to be around they would do the craziest things together, he always went to them when he was feeling down or upset with his parents. His father told him that they tend to sacrifice themself for others so he should keep an eye on them and he said that the most smiling people tend to be the most broken ones.

      The shapeshifter of the crew used chains as weapons, their crystal was soft brown with green veins that looked like ivy. They never missed anything they can turn into an eagle of course they don't miss anything. They could use the specialties of the animals even though they did not shift into them. His father said that they were usually quiet people but they tend to care for the crew and if someone hurt one of them they wanted revenge. He said that they were people that you can count on. 

       And there is the warlock they did not just use magic they could use a bow too. Their crystal was gold with a tint of light pink in it. They were usually closed off and seemed like they did not care for anyone but they cared deep down. They were usually quiet, a little angry most of the time they usually tended to snap with sassy comments. Hongjoong never met with the old warlock, his father said that he went through too much and he could not handle it. 

       The nymph of the ship were healers but great fighters too they used a spear as their weapon. Their crystal was a mixture of four colors pink, gold, blue, and white. The crystal was beautiful in his eyes it symbolized versatility. Hongjoong was close to the old nymph. They were kind, generous, caring, and energetic. You could feel safe with them, they always had kind smiles on their face. But his father told him that when someone hurt their soulmate they were brutal they would kill anyone in front of them. 

        The werewolf of the crew their weapon was tonfa and their crystal was a mixture of blue and grey. They were kind but closed off, they were the most strong-willed of the crew. His father did not say much about them. 

       And there was the raven of the crew. His mother was the raven of the crew. They were part of the shadow league, the assassin of the seven seas, they use daggers connected with chains, and their crystal was colored black. To Hongjoong it was peaceful because, after his mother's death, it was something that made him feel at peace. Ravens tend to be quiet but energetic too they tend to be sassy. The ravens head a cup too on the country of other's weapon because that helps them to give prophecies. There can only be one raven that can be visionary every hundred years. They could see the parts of the future in dreams although they are never that accurate. 

      Now that his father was dead the mental of the pirate king was left to him. The book of crystal could lead the crew as it could literally know the future. He could only hope the book could lead him in the right direction.