Shadow of the Missing One

Hongjoong sat in his quarters, he had his head in his hand he had been sitting in his room looking through the maps in hopes of finding where the raven could be. The book wasn't helpful if it were a person he was pretty sure it has a cocky smile on its face, he knew it was playing with them the universe was playing with them. It had been one and half a year since he found all the wielders except their raven. Now they even have a crew with over 80 people. Some of them were saved by them, some of them were runaways they helped, some just wanted to be free and some of them heard of their fame and wanted to join them. They become a family that most wished for each member cared for each yeah there were some flaws but they would survive them together. Why was he sitting here searching for a clue while everyone was having fun at dinner cause he knew that the raven needed them as much as they did. They were essentials for battle they were the perfect spies, master of disguise, best at getting information, and most importantly they were visionary they could see the future. Hongjoong needed them to work the book at its fully potential, only reason he could read the book is the fact that he had his mothers genes. They weren't fully safe without their raven they needed their raven. He wants to be with his all family. "How long are you planning on sulking you idiot?" he heard. "I am not sulking, Seonghwa." he said raising his head. "Yeah, sure you are not captain." Seonghwa answered. Hongjoong wanted to rip that smile of his face. "You know doing this won't help you or the raven. I know I told you this many times before but you got to let it go. Things won't happen just cause you want them to happen you know that." Seonghwa said sighing he just couldn't stand watching his best friend suffer like this. "Yeah you are right I am sorry. I have been forcing myself to much, the crew will worry, and the others depend on me... Let's go down." he said getting up, Seonghwa smiled softly at that. While they were heading for the door they heard a loud voice, when they turned towards the voice they saw the book moving on its own. There heard people running towards them. "Hyung, are you okay?" the boys shouted but they shut up as they saw the book. Hongjoong slowly walked towards the book. It come down to his hands. He read the words slowly; There is the boy standing in shadows /hoping for a savior for his scars/ he is finally out of his prison/ he feeds the children of sea/ the shapeshifter catches and blooded/ what do you want captain or should I say last pirate king?
  "Well looks like we have our raven now." Mingi said chuckling. You could see everyone's smiles even Jongho was smiling. "Hoist the colors, Jongho, we are going to get our raven." Hongjoong said holding the book.