the Fake Saint

eleutheromania an intense and irresistible desire for freedom

      Yeosang was done he didn't want to be part of this shit show. He wasn't a thing that they can use, he was a person with feelings and dreams. Ever since his family found out that he was a warlock, he was forced to dress up and act like a saint even though he didn't want to. Yeosang wasn't a normal warlock he was a warlock of gods his magic was connected with them. He was like a god among his people his parents wouldn't allow him to leave his room, and they said that it was dangerous. He would usually have a tight schedule in a day, greeting people, doing fake blessings, helping with repairing and etc. His magic was something that connects him to the world he could feel every life around him it wasn't something they thought it would be, it was nature.  He didn't want this life he wanted to discover the world he wanted to see what is out there he knew there was more than meets the eye and he wanted to get out of this stupid island to see more. And maybe find a true family that would love him unconditionally.

  Yeosang heard eight knocks on his window, he smiled slightly. He got up and open the curtains, there stand his only friend standing on the railing waiting for him to open the window. He looked excited. " Hi, Jongho. " he said letting him come inside. "Yeosangi we can run away from this!" Jongho said happily holding his upper arms. "Jong are you okay, how can we run away while the dock is very guarded?" Yeosang said he was nervous did he really have an escape root? "Not my cave though,  a few hours ago a ship crashed there, and they gave me this crystal which turned into tonfa I call it Kamil now it's in cuff bracelet form look at the crystal on it." he rambled happily showing his cuffs. The crystal was indeed beautiful and he could sense strong magic from it. He felt a pull towards the crystal maybe just maybe they could escape " Tell me Jongho how these guys can help us?"  he demanded. " Well they are searching for a magician to fix their ship and I told them I knew someone and made a deal with them but even without the deal, they told me that I was their family now since the crystal choose me and they this that you will be the holder of the warlock crystal. So, what do you think are we leaving? " he asked getting serious. Yeosang thought for a moment, this just might be his last chance of escape and the pull was no lie it was strong he came to a decision. "Give me a moment to pack something then let's go."

     Now they were walking towards the cave Jongho carrying his bags they managed to get out of the mansion. Yeosang was shocked when he saw the ship he could feel the power radiating from it but there was something else he could hear the wind telling him to look right he turned slightly he saw the shine of the beautiful crystal. "Hi, you must be the warlock. I am Hongjoong"  the one with crystal came towards. Ohh how much he wanted to rip the crystal out of the chain and hold it. But he needed to focus "  I know Jong told me about you guys. I am Yeosang will you really let us come with you if I fix the ship?" he asked cautiously.  He got a nod from all of them. He look at Jongho he had an encouraging smile. He walked to the ship and wielded the wind and the power around him, he could hear the gasps behind him, and in no time the ship was fixed. "So when are we leaving" he turned and asked. They were too shocked to say anything until Seonghwa noticed the shine "Joong crystal" he said with a smile. Hongjoong looked down and looked back at Yeosang and smiled. He took the crystal out of its place and walk towards him. "Yeosang the whisper of nature will you join us in our journey?"  he asked giving the crystal to him. The crystal turned into a bow, he stroked it softly he knew it was special. "Call it is name and think of an object."  Yunho said. He looked back down and thought of his experience and called out "Sioux"