cry 1

He was a strange one from the start now he is 21 it has been one and a half years since he left the league. He was no longer part of something he despised so much. He was free. He knew he was an essential tool for the shadows, he was a prophet who was born only in every hundred years everyone wanted him but no one knew him. And that prophet is the owner of a tavern he was a cook and a server it wasn't his childhood dream but it was peaceful. 

It was just like any other day for him he served food and cooked many dishes this people sure do love his food. He talked with the regular he learned about the world. Wooyoung always tried to learn something from anyone around him. Just as he was getting ready to close the tavern he heard the doll bell ring he looked back and saw a frightened giant with brown hair. Now don't get him wrong he would help this man but he is way too tired for this shit today.  "Sorry sir, we are about the close but I can give you some water so you can relax." he said calmly towards the man. " I am so sorry for this." the man said to him positioning himself in front of him like he wants to protect him from something.  That's when he felt two shadows coming closer to his shop and he could feel the anger, selfishness the dirt coming from them. Wooyoung also smelled the blood coming from the giant he was holding his stomach he was stabbed. "Are you ok..." his words were cut as two men entered the tavern. "We finally found you shapeshifter. You will come with us." the man threatened. He was raged when he saw the man take out weapons, there was no way in hell they were damaging the tavern that he worked his ass off to build. " Look I don't know who the hell are you or what the fuck is going on not like I care but don't you dare damage my tavern." he said trying to step away from the giant's shadow. " So the pretty one speaks." sneered the second man lifting his axe towards him.  "Don't you dare get him involved in this." the giant said. " Oh, but he is already involved thanks to you." the first man said throwing a toward him. Wooyoung was ready to block it but the giant stood in front of him and take the hit for him now not only was his stomach his shoulder was injured too. Wooypung stood there shocked no one has ever done that for him he was shaken awake from his thoughts when he felt the man walk towards them giant laid on the ground groaning in pain. He squatted next to him "What is your name giant? " Wooyoung asked with soft eyes. "Um, it is Yunho." the man answered confused he tried to get up but was pushed down by Wooyoung. "Nice to meet you Yunho, I am Wooyoung and I am thankful to you rest here while I deal with them, giant." Wooyoung said walking towards the man and summoning his two shadow swords he ripped his apron off and run straight towards them. The two men were shocked the man who hide behind the giant was a shadow. Soon enough they were on the ground unconscious they were way too distracted to fight. He walked back to the giant wiping the blood on his face with his hand " So Yunho do you have a place you can go?  " he asked summoning some bandages for his wounds. Yunho was looking at him shocked this boy was a shadow he might be the raven he can feel the hotness of his crystal that he might have just found the raven. " Yeah actually I am traveling on a ship with people I call family we were supposed to meet at the dock, I need to warn them those men aren't supposed to be here I need to tell them that Mark is here." he rumbled. "Calm down buddy, let's get you to that ship so that I can get my sleep huh?" Yunho nodded at that the raven crystal just might activate when he is close to it so he took the hand Wooyoung offered for him.