A Deal...

It was a beautiful day in paradise, No clouds in the sky, It was a normal day at the Robin's Master Estate. Nothing could ruin the day, well except for a certain p.i. Thomas Magnum, or just magnum for short... He was resting because of a big case he was on and he was tired from trying to solve it for the person that hired him. He needed the camera for a stake out for tonight. So he got out of bed and put on his classic shorts, and he know who to ask for the camera. The majordomo of this very estate that he lives in...

Magnum P.O.V

Just another day... tired need to have a good swim, but first i got to ask Higgins something first...

He was walking to the main house but that's when he heard barking,and a certain major walked up to him dressed in his causal attire and all that...

Magnum:*acts causally* Oh Hi Higgins!*smiles at him* How are you on this fine day?

Higgins: *look's at him* Honestly, Could you wear something more professional?*sighs* I having a lovely day thank's for asking me even though it a bit suspicious...

Magnum: I need a favor... if you don't mind me asking of course.*look's nervous*

Higgins: Zeus... Apollo patrol... When is it that you never want a favor from me Magnum.*signal them to leave*

The dog's went on their patrol, while Higgins walk back to the main house and magnum followed in persuit. He watched Higgins sat down on the chair to were the desk is. So magnum sat on the desk and looked straight at him so he can have a face to face conversation with him and to show him that he serious about it this time and no more funny business.

Higgin's: What is it that you want this time Magnum?The tennis court? The t.v.?*sigh's*

Magnum: No it none of those, can I please borrow the camera?*looks at him with puppy eye's*

Higgin's: The camera....Really?*shakes his head* I swear one of this day's Magnum...

Magnum: You see i have this stake out plan with T.c and rick, and we trying to figure out were the drug boss hideout is... i promise not to break the camera... i swear... please...*look's at him*

Higgins:*Just smirk at him* What do i get out of this if i do get the camera for you Magnum~

Magnum: I get the camera... i let you decide what you want out of this deal.*blushes at that statement*

Magnum had a tiny blush on his face from the smirk, he don't know why his blushing, he just hid his face and turned his face around. Higgins just shooked his head, at his childish behavior, higgins always loved magnum childish side of him that shine's bright .. makes him all fuzzy inside and he really don't mind it at all. He doesn't want him to know that though because it might make him look weak...

Higgins: Alright then... You can help me plan't Mr. Master garden.*nods his head* That's seem's fair enough to me. You can work for the camera like that.

Magnum: I don't know the first thing about gardening Higgins....*tilts his head* What if i me-

Higgins put a finger to magnum lip's to silence him and what he don't know was that magnum was blushing like mad crazy from that... until higgins finished his sentence, then he wag his finger in front of him... causing him to blush more than a red tomatoe could ever be red as much as he is right now from what this action cause him to be...

Higgin's: I haven't finished yet... and i want to join on you'r stake out if you don't mind.*smirks at him*

Magnum: ?! *is shocked*

Magnum was shock he wasn't expected that, and just looked at him and shooked his head to clear these thought's in his mind, he didn't except him to want to join him and his friends on this adventure.. Higgins bravery always caught him off guard the most... he blushed and looked at him... but magnum like that about higgins, he will go in their and he know's nothing about it even when it was dangerous to do so... To think that Higgins does it for his friend's made magnum smiled warmly...

Magnum: You sure?*looks concerned* You wanna join us on this stake out... It could be dangerous... you know that... Right?

Higgin's: I can't just stay here all day magnum.... We leave first thing in the morning.*gets up* I already made up my mind and you won't change my mind at all. Only I can do such a thing.

Magnum:*put's a hand on his shoulder* Okay... we leave in the morning if that what you want. But remember i be there for you if anything go south from good to bad real quick... After all that's what friend's are for!

Higgins: U-um...*blushes* T-thank you Magnum.... I appericate that really I do.

Higgin's tried to hide his blush from the touch, what are these feeling's he had, he need's to get this problem figure out before he make him feel more worser. They both shaked hand's and both departed from each other with a tiny smile on each other face's. But Magnum said something that Higgins will keep in his mind, it went something like this...

Magnum: You know Higgins, You one of my dearest friend's... I will go to the end of the earth for you ...*gently smiles at him*

Higgins:*is shocked* I-i'm touched Magnum....*blushes* Truly i'm am...

Magnum walked up to him and hugged him causing Higgins body to freeze in contact of the hug. Higgins slowly hugged him back don't know what to do, while Magnum hug him a little tighter out of love ... he then said...

Magnum: Thank's for being in my life... I appericate it! You lighten my life up!*gently smiles*

Higgins:*eye him* T-thank you for being in my life too Magnum...

They seperate from the hug and magnum salute to him... causing Higgins to let out a chuckle from that. Higgins watched magnum walked back to the guest house to catch some z's... Then he too turned in for the night for a big adventure they were about to have in the morning with T.C & Rick for this drug boss...