Unusual Perspective

A Couple Of Hour's Later~

Magnum turned over to meet face to with a peaceful higgins resting peacefully... Magnum just chuckled and reach to touch his face and gently stroked it. He heard a couple of grunts but nothing to serious to handle... he gently climbed out of the bed, and open the door to see all the guest were leaving and his friends were showing them the way out. He walked back to the little man who is laying peacefully on the bed quietly snoring... Magnum lean forward and gave higgins a quick peck on the head... he heard higgins grunt for a few minutes before a small smile appear on his face.

Magnum always loved to see him smile and happy, he wrapped the blanket around higgins to keep him warm and safe, he turned and was about to leave but he couldn't leave with giving him another kiss on the forehead... and he smiled gently and walked back to the door and walked outside.

Magnum smiled and closes the door behind him silently so he can change clothes to something more comfortable. He walked up to his two friends just finished with the leaving guest from the party... They both walked up to him.

Rick: Hiya pal!*walk's up to him*

T.C: How's higgy-baby doing?*raises eyebrow*

Magnum:*smiles gently* He's resting... catching up in his sleep from the past few day's.

T.C: Look T.M, how about we go to the club for a little bit?

Magnum was a bit curious about why they wanna go to the club, but he nodded and they took T.C van to get their... just chatting away their problems and magnum couldn't help but ask them this.

Magnum: Did you get any useful information from Carl?*look's a them*

T.C: Uhh... T.M we talk about it back at the estate.*focusing on the road*

Rick: Beside we have more important stuff to talk about.*pats his shoulder*

Magnum got nervous all of a sudden, he probably know what they wanna talk about, but also at the same time... he was afraid of what they might say. They finally pulled up at the club that Rick runs ... all of them got out of the car and walked in to have a chit chat with the serious topic.

Magnum: I haven't got my daily swim today....*takes off his shirt*

Rick: Cool... it's been a while since i went for a swim...*also takes his shirt of* It be fun for once..

T.C: *roll's his eyes* I just go like this....

They all enter the water... to see all the women giggling and waving at them... Rick wink at them, while T.C smacked the living soul of him. Magnum just waved at them and look at his friends concerned for what they have to say to him about what happen between him & higgins.

T.C: *sits in the sand* Look T.M...*looks away*

Rick: It's about you'r confession you told us...*looks down with nervousness*

Magnum:*turns towards them* What about my feelings?

Rick: Pal... i don't know about this... Do you really like him that much?*look's at him*

Magnum:*looks hurt* Of course i do.... more than my life can depend on it... even more than my wife.

T.C: T.M what if she comes back looking for a second chance?*looks at him*

Rick:*looks down* You never know of what might happen...

Magnum couldn't believe this, His two friends doesn't believe him about his true feeling for the majordomo of the estate. That he has to live with and get along with everyday of the week... Magnum sat down and looked at them so they can finish their sentences...

Rick: Pal... We not trying to hurt you... we wanna make sure you can handle being in a relationship.. After you'r wife... and past relationships that you had before.

T.C: We don't want you getting hurt... or higgy -baby...*look's at him*

Magnum: You support me?*look's happy*

Rick: Of course pal that's what friends do...*pats his shoulder*

T.C: We been through a lot together... it's the least we can do for our friend....*gently smiles*

Rick: How are you planning on  the confession?*look's all happy*

Magnum:*blushes* I-i.... haven't c-came up with the idea yet...*look's flustered*

T.C: We figure something out... In the mean time...*look's around*

Rick: Race you to the water!*runs to the water*

All them of them spent their time swimming and play fighting in the water... having the time of their lifes... Magnum was glad his friends support him and his feeling for the smaller man that ran the estate... but the thought of his wife coming back for a second chance with him... he haven't thought of it... That was until rick saw a homeless man stealing their clothes for some reason.

Rick: HEY!*get's out of the water*

Magnum: THAT'S OUR CLOTHES!!*get's out of the water*

Homeless Man: THEY MINE NOW!!*runs like his life depends on it* I GOT ME SOME NEW CLOTHES TO WEAR?!

But it was too late, he was gone... leaving rick and magnum in their shorts... T.C snicker at them and helped them back to the van and heading back to the estate so they wouldn't feel embrassed... Rick was blushing like mad crazy, Magnum was used to wear only shorts all the time.

Magnum: We have to look this as a perspective... If higgins likes me back... I make him the most happiest person ever...*looks like he in deep thought*

Rick:*nods his head* You'r thinking about her aren't you?*looks at him concerned*

T.C: Look it gonna be fine... all you got is a letter from her... it's not likely to be for her to actually come...*turn the radio on*but still...

Magnum: You'r right... if she does come... i have to tell her the truth... that i just don't love her like that not anymore...*looks out the window*

Rick: That's my pal!*pat's his shoulder*

T.C: Still what happen with lady ashely?*looks at him with a smirk*

Rick:*gasp* You weren't jealous of higgins...You were jealous of her!*looks excited*

Magnum:*blushes* W-well a little bit....

Rick: Don't worry pal...*sit's back and chuckles*

T.C: You'r secret safe with us T.M....*nods his head to the music*

They all just joked around and started to tell some of their old stories, and future plan's for all of them...Magnum just glad his friends support him and his feeling towards the other man. They all were heading back to the estate to tell higgins about what the strange old man said, and hopefully he had some useful information to give them about that happen.