Accidental Spying

They finally reached their room, the elevator had a little bit of a problem but it's sorted out, So rick had the key to room 135 so they can get settle in for the night.

T.C: Next time we taking the stair's...*look's pissed*

Magnum: Come one T.C it's wasn't that bad...*looks at all of them* It was just a little problem but it fixed now!

Higgins:I felt like i was dying from a heat stroke in that forsaken elevator...*unbutton a few buttons*

Magnum: *blushes madly* U-uh... Higgins...

Higgins: Good god Magnum. It was warm in their.*sigh*

Magnum:*look's down blushing* ...

Rick: It got hot in their... i can't wait to put on my regular cloth's on...*smiles* This get to warm easily...

They all just chuckled, and rick was just about to put the key in the hole... until someone bumped until them... while of course magnum caught higgins before he felled... Rick was pissed.

Rick: Watch where you gonna pal!*looks at him*

T.C: Yeah one of us couldn't got hurt....*looks serious*

Magnum:*look's at the guy and sat higgins down and shielded him*

Mysterious Man:*russian accent* So sorry there gentlemen...

Rick: What the fudge....*eyes him*

The mysterious man introduced himself as Ace, and he said his sorry and left but turned his head and just smirked at them heading towards the ground level floor...

Higgins: Their's something off about him....*looks back at him*

Magnum: I'm getting the same vibe from the guy at the counter...*eyes him*

Rick: Jerk...*put's the key in the hole*

When rick twisted the knob and when they entered they were shocked by how the room looked... it was the most amazing thing they ever saw... Beside Robin Nest of course because it the greatest place ever.

 Beside Robin Nest of course because it the greatest place ever