Welcome To Russia...

It was about 11 hour's when they reached Russia from all the way from hawaii .... T.C shake's rick's shoulder to wake him up but instead he had to slap him to get him to wake up since he was in a deep sleep, he then nod his head toward's higgins for him to wake up magnum, and they waited for the annoucement to play on the speaker to tell them when they can get out...

Rick: Are we their yet?*rub's his eye's from the sleep*

T.C: I think so.... We just landed. So we have to be here...*eyes him*

Higgins:*nudges magnum* Wake up magnum...*fixes his jacket*

Magnum:*stir's in his sleep* Huh....*let's out a tired yawn*

Higgins:*turns his head and blushed* We here. You have to wake up so we can leave.

Magnum: Okay then...*stretches*

Few Minutes Later~

Captain charles: This is you'r captain speaking... we are landing at the airport... i hope you enjoy you'r stay... And i hope you enjoy you'r flight to Russia.

Magnum: Finally...*stretches when he got off the plane* My back is killing me from sitting for to long...

They all grab their bag's and got checked in and got their bag's check just to be safe, and took a restroom break... and stepped outside to see... their adventure begin's here. And their were met with a sight that they never seen before...

 And their were met with a sight that they never seen before

Higgins: Wow....*look's shocked*

Rick: This place... is beautiful!*look's excited* I never seen anything like this before!

T.C: And cold....*shivers a little* Our clothes ain't made for this type of weather since we be in the heat all the time back at home...

Magnum: *stand's close to higgins* We actually here...*look's down at him*

Higgins: It quiet beautiful ain't?*eyes him*

Magnum: It sure is...*gently smiles* Not as beautiful as you....*whispers to himself*

They all begin to walk around the place, all of them were shivering to death... but T.C claims that the guy from the plane is following them...  they shrugged him off thinking he just seeing things since it is cold outside and they never experience such coldness like this.

Rick: We need to buy some clothes.... Thomas you didn't tell me it will be cold...*tries to warm himself up*

Magnum: Well i didn't know!*put's his hand on his hip* I never been here so how would i know?

T.C: Let's find a clothing store... I can't take the cold...*lead's the way* Now the heat i can take.

Everybody were looking at them weirdly because of their attire, they starting to feel embarrassed at it... magnum just scooted closer to higgins to keep warm for the both of them... while t.c and rick did the same... until they come across a clothing store in front of them.