Chapter 35

Parsel= serpent

Letter content= very few

Dragon language= dragon

Spells= obliviate

Memories= 'memory'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't his fault.

He was innocent.

Until the day of his death he would be innocent.

But he couldn't be blamed, he simply couldn't.

This couldn't be happening to him and he was tempted to curse Reynald for how amused he sounded of his predicament. The next day would be the start of his fertile days, being tomorrow his most fertile day, and he would be literally dripping, but something had happened that he was in that situation exactly a day before that.

The day had been so bloody normal that he must've seen something like this coming. He never had a fucking normal day. They spent the day in classes and ignoring anyone who had seen Teddy the day before. They were in the library and then in the common room.

And the signals had been right in front of his face. He was so stupid he didn't realise. Sirius hadn't taken his eyes away from him every time they were in the same place, including the classrooms. That's why it was so relaxing when Sirius went to their dorm once they were in the common room. He didn't think he would've been able to keep up being indifferent if he had that fool looking at him as if he were a bloody piece of cake.

But he must've imagined the day could only get worse because when Reynald and he went to their dorm, the first thing they saw was James in his bed looking somewhat apologetic, guilty in the best scenario, and that alone should've fired his alarms. Remus, on the other hand, was standing next to the bathroom door, which he hit the moment he saw them come in.

"Come out now, Sirius." He yelled.

"He takes more time than a girl," James explained, but his eyes were screaming 'leave now that you can because the prank isn't for you', "And Remus wants to go in."

"Harrison also wants to go in," Reynald said smiling, and Harry couldn't help hitting him, "What?" He claimed innocently, "Weren't you saying you had to come quickly for the bathroom?"

"But Re..." He couldn't finish because the door opened and Sirius' voice was heard.

And it was there when he noticed the alarms. He was so, so fucked.

Fucking Sirius had come out straight from the shower. His wet hair was down and dripping over his shoulders and pecs. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist and he could see the drops falling down his body, getting lost in the end. He hadn't dried his body a little bit, it seemed like he only paid attention to his hair.

His throat closed for a moment and his body felt hot. Then he noticed how his mouth watered while he saw the wet body and those muscles. He felt with great embarrassment as his entrance contracted at the thought of being in that situation, with Sirius alone in the room, and that the idiot had the guts he had when he thought it was all a dream.

"I," he managed to get out, "The bathroom is all yours, Remus." Sirius shit eating smile wasn't helping, it didn't help at all.

"Harrison, you..." Remus began.

"Go in," he said when he felt a hit from the tail of his loyal dragon, he thanked that little lizard for not letting him embarrass himself. He couldn't trust Reynald for things like that, "I'll be in my trunk."