Chapter 6

Please comment and vote, it helps a lot!!!

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parsel= serpent

Letter content= very few

Dragon language= dragon

Spells= obliviate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He couldn't sleep.

He spent it tossing and turning in his bed without falling asleep, they had agreed that only Hermione would go to see Teddy since he needed to rest for the potion to take effect, it still didn't work.

The dreams had stopped after talking with his parents, godfather and favourite teacher; but seeing them there, alive, within reach of his hands and not being able to be with them, hug them and tell them how much he loved them, it hurt, it hurt so much that it seemed to tear his heart.

They had warned him that they were assholes at that age and he became mentally aware that he should not take that personally, all the mental practice went to shit, that was his family who viewed him with distrust, that was his godfather, his mate who looked at him like he was dirt on his shoes that he had to remove.

It hurt so much.

And more that Sirius looked damn handsome and hot, it didn't help his stupid hormones, it was horrible to have him so close when my fertile days approached and my body demanded me to 'breed' as my aunt Walburga kindly said that was what was happening to me, or as Hermione put it, I was in my days.

The creature inheritance, of both, had come to me at the dawn of my birthday, I felt the differences by the way in which my voice seemed to sweeten other wizards (understand this by Regulus who was the only one I saw during the day) as well as witches since I was a Veela it was simply attractive to the opposite gender and the same because, according to the book of creatures that Walburga lent me from the Black library, if our destined partner was of the same sex our body would be modified so that we could produce descendants; the idea was scary and happy in equal measure.

The dragon inheritance was pleasant, my skin became like that of a dragon, not with scales, it was still soft and as immaculate as when the family magic freed me from the bonds that that old man put on me; I was resistant to spells as well as to worldly wounds, Leviathan spikes didn't harm me or a knife wouldn't cut me if it wasn't in specific parts and with some pressure, my eyes were also a beautiful and creepy touch, when I got angry they turned ripped reds like that of a snake or dragon actually, according to Leviathan I looked intimidating.

"Can you stop moving" mi familiar that was reclining in my pillow growled I was surprised the first time Mione managed to understand him too, but they had two languages, parsel and the own of their species as the book explained "I've tried to ignore you so I can sleep, but you won't let me."

"Aren't you supposed to comfort me Levi?" I said sitting straight, I couldn't sleep more, I just hopped the classes would distract me enough.

"It's Leviathan" he growled stretching "I don't understand why you give me a name if you won't use it."

"It's 6" I said after knowing the time with a non-verbal Tempus "I'll send a letter to Aunt Walburga, you'll take the opportunity to go hunting before going to classes."

"Mmm... Maybe" he replied yawning like a cub "Though I don't know how to get food in the Forbidden Forest."

"Near the Manor we leave you a flock and you know it" I reminded him angry, we had had that conversation about eating humans.