Chapter 7

Parsel= serpent

Letter content= very few

Dragon language= dragon

Spells= obliviate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The full moon not only affected werewolves, but animagus wolves as well, it was something that simply called you to transform.

That happened to her, she couldn't help it, since Harry persuaded her to accompany him to complete his transformation she didn't regret having accepted.

Unlike Harry who started the process at fifteen with Sirius on vacation because of him saying something about the marauding honour and James kicking his ass - as well as spending time with his godson at night sneaking out from Mrs. Weasley, well that now made sense - it didn't take her long to complete her transformation, it came naturally, and three days after starting, a black-furred wolf was walking through the manor and the surrounding forest.

Now the same wolf ran through the corridors of Hogwarts after running through the forbidden forest. On the seventh floor in front of a wall she transformed while a door appeared out of nowhere, upon entering she saw the open-air room, she didn't understand why the room of requirements gave them a bed in the middle of grass, but while Harry could sleep, it would be fine, speaking of the aforementioned, he was awake trying to get out of bed.

"What do you think you're doing?" she tried to sound authoritative, but she was troubled by the deathly pale face of her friend, now foster brother.

"There are classes and" he looked for a better excuse with the headache that was charging "I need to have an excuse for Remus not saw me in the infirmary."

"You're an idiot" she mumbled annoyed but she rushed to help him anyway, he was a stubborn man who would still do what he wanted, 'he better have help' she told herself.

"You're heavy" she complained for the tenth time when they went up the stairs to the boys' room.

"That means that the potions are working" he replied trying to take his weight off her, but he didn't have the strength to walk alone.

"You should rest" she repeated again, she kept thinking that it was a bad idea that he was out of bed with his magic so exhausted.

"After Charms" he replied again while they opened the door of the dorm trying to be discreet.

"You're a stupid" she said between teeth whispering, they didn't use silencing charms, the marauders had to be tired enough from their night to fall asleep touching the bed "You're practically dragging you feet."

"Don't scold me you didn't have a calm night either" he accused with a raised brow, he knew her and knew that she had been running.

"Fine" she grumbled "Do you want help to get to the bathroom?"

"And you'll bathe me too?" he joked trying to annoy her but he didn't count with that she would pull out her wand "Oi! Don't hex me, For Merlin! You already act like the godmother."

"Like you" she replied between teeth not wanting to raise her voice "Too proud to accept that you're bad or that you need help, no wait, you already were like that."

"Not wanting to get others in trouble is not being proud" he defended himself.

"But you know you need help Harry" she sat next to him and stroked his hair that fell untied "I'm not only your friend, I'm your sister, we're together in this, I know you'll protect me with everything in your power as well as Teddy, but you have to understand that I'll do everything for you and him too; we're family, a little pack, Remember?"