Chapter 34

Parsel= serpent

Letter content= very few

Dragon language= dragon

Spells= obliviate

Memories= 'memory'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The intimidation tactic was good.

He didn't know what he was expecting. Well, he did. He was expecting a calm conversation on Harry's bed while they exchanged stories and concerns.

He didn't expect to be interrogated in Harry's study.

They were on both sides of his desk. Harry was sitting with a straight demeanour and a serious face. A panther evaluating its prey and when to attack. Hermione was standing behind him on his left side, with a hand on his shoulder.

He already feared the day Harry and Sirius married because if Sirius was the one who had to act instead of Hermione, he wouldn't help. He would have to be more careful with him. Normally the person who was behind the one sitting was who evaluated the threat, protected and controlled the one sitting. Sirius wouldn't be able to do that and Harry would get out of hand if the Black imbecile didn't mature. On the other hand, if Harry kept Hermione's place and Sirius sat, well, that would have potential. At least his friend was more tolerant and often was the still stone when he saw others getting out of their nerves if he didn't explode first.

For the time being their tactic was good, and he wished that the day Harry let Sirius act as his support —the way things were going— the dog was at least forty.

"Well?" Hermione asked.

"Where should I begin?"

"By the start maybe." Harry bit, half amused and half serious.

"No shit, genius." He mocked him.

Hermione had to squeeze Harry's shoulder before he replied something intelligent and surely sharp.

"What if we do something," he said in peace, "We begin with what we know or think we know and you fill the blank spaces. Okay?"

"Sure." He shrugged and even if he wasn't okay with it, they would still do it.

"You knew I was in the forest and that's why you made Hermione scream." Harry began.

"And you also knew Teddy was in the castle and that's why you practically ran here." Hermione continued.

"But you knew that beforehand," Harry interrupted her, "That's why you told me I had to go see Teddy. You knew this would happen."

"Yeah, and it should be noted you ignored me."

"Well, if you had told me how true your prediction was."

"Enough both of you," Hermione cut them off, "So, you have visions? Prophecies?"

"How did it happen?" Harry asked intrigued, "I remember a lot of the things you and I wrote for Divination happened."

"Are you telling me that what you mockingly wrote became true?" Both nodded, "That's a joke."

"It isn't," Ron said immediately, "We both have always had this inner eye thing, we just took it as a game almost all the time."

"Ugh," Harry shuddered, "I thought my inner eye had burnt when I died, but now you're telling me it wasn't symbolic. I'll die."

"Stop being dramatic, please." Ron complained.

"Stop beating around the bush." Hermione told them sternly.