Chapter 23

Parsel= serpent

Letter content= very few

Dragon language= dragon

Spells= obliviate

Memories= 'memory'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What?

Was all they thought as Hermione was dragged into Harry's dorm by Lily and he watched as his dormmates prevented him from even approaching his boot as they pulled out many bottles of Firewhiskey and crystal glasses.

It was actually Reynald who prevented him from approaching by starting to complain about his father and his talk of manners that would have sucked him in if it wasn't for the movement of the others. And the sudden arrival of the women.

"But what?" She wanted to voice when she met her brother's questioning gaze.

"Did you really think we wouldn't celebrate properly?" Frank asked bursting in at last, "A birthday should be celebrated with a party."

"You didn't know me on my real birthday." Hermione growled, calling out to her brother for help.

"I knew Harrison," he shrugged downplaying the issue, "But I didn't know about your birthday, I'm remedying that."

"Besides, I'm your brother's best friend here," Reynald said, the green eyed one raised an eyebrow at him with clear surprise and amusement in equal measure, "Come on, don't deny it."

"You're not." He replied in amusement, though his words rang false even to him.

"You hurt me Harrison." His hand flew to his chest dramatically.

"Stop the drama Reynald," Remus said, "I swear I tried to control them, but they all joined in."

"Even Lily?" The twins asked.

"You know," she smirked, "If you can't stop them..."

"Join them." Replied the twins at the same time recognising that there wasn't much they could do here.

"Exactly my friends," said the blue eyed youth, hugging Harry by the shoulders with his right arm and hitting his chest with his free hand in a friendly manner, "Now let's just celebrate."

Harry laughed and shoved the other who tried to catch him against him and they engaged in a quick play fight with shoves and elbows, laughing throughout and earning gleeful smiles, the biggest from his twin, who felt her heart rejoice and an iron gaze from Sirius, who was visibly tempted to grab his wand by the way his hand was shaking near his trouser pocket.

"Enough, let's get started." Called Lily to order as Alice poured the Whiskey alongside Mary and they handed it out in wand movements.

"To the twins!" Shouted Frank, raising his glass.

"To the twins!" Shouted in unison the rest (including the twins who were laughing at their personal joke after that) covering up the rat's tone of disgust, only the men drank the whole drink in one go.

"Well," laughed Alice, "The boys have gone ahead."

"To what?" The green-eyed one asked curiously.

"We were talking," Reynald began, looking at Lily who still had some reluctance on her face, "And Mary here told us about games that Muggles play."

"They're practical," interrupted the girl once she saw the surprise in the twins, "The rules are simple and it'll be fun."

"Besides," James added with a mischievous grin, "We found spells to make it more interesting."