one. date

one.

. • -

date

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : SMOKE IT OFF! - Lumi Anthena ft. jnhygs
0:45 ───ㅇ───── 2:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

BEEP, Na-ri could hear, repeating over and over and over again

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

"Na-ri."

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

"Na-ri!"

Na-ri gasped in surprised as her eyes opened with rapid speed, her chest jolting up as she gazed around her bedroom.

To her left, she saw the round nightlight she had been playing with last night laying on its side on her bed.

When she looked towards her bedroom door, she saw her older sister standing in the doorway, somehow looking as stern as ever, even this early in the morning.

"Come on, it's time to get up. We're gonna be late." Said Ha-ri.

"Relax. You can afford to be late one day in your life, Ha-ri." Na-ri grumbled as she slowly sat up and rubbed one of her eyes with her fist.

"Wu-jin is still gathering his uniform. You should hurry and get in the shower before he does." Ha-ri said before walking away.

"Oh, damn!" Na-ri exclaimed, quickly getting out of her bed and scurrying to her closet to grab her school uniform.

. . . . .

"Na-ri, come on. We have places to be!" Wu-jin shouted from the outside of the bathroom door, giving the wood a few knocks.

"Can you shut the fuck up?! I'm drying my hair!" Na-ri yelled back.

"I'm telling mom you said that." Wu-jin threatened.

"Grow up!" Na-ri quipped.

"You can do your hair in your own room!" Wu-jin stated.

Suddenly, the door was pushed right against him, causing him to stumble backward as Na-ri came walking out of the bathroom, the sleeves of her green uniform sweater rolled up to her elbows.

"The bathroom is yours, motor mouth." Na-ri sneered, holding a towel to her hair.

Wu-jin scoffed before flicking Na-ri on the back of her head.