three. zombies

three.

. • -

zombies

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : XTAYALIVE - jnhygs ft. 9lives
0:48 ───ㅇ───── 2:07
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

NA-RI poured a good amount of sour candy into her mouth as she placed her lunch tray down on an empty cafeteria table

In the distance, she could spot Mi-ok speaking to Gyeong-su, who stood by a table where his boy friends were sat.

Na-ri encouraged her to bring up the date idea she mentioned to her earlier that day, and the conversation seemed to be going well, as both Gyeong-su and Mi-ok were smiling.

Mi-ok shook her head at Gyeong-su before giving him a wave and walking over to Na-ri's table.

"So... is he up for it?" Na-ri asked Mi-ok as she sat beside her.

"Yeah. He said it would be great. It's official. Or it will be... after I make some more money." Mi-ok replied.

"I'm telling you. I could be a fantastic sugar mama." Na-ri offered.

"Na-ri, I really don't like the idea of you doing that." Mi-ok said.

"I literally don't have anything better to do with my money. Besides, you already planned the date and brought the place up to him. You can't get him all excited and then back out." Na-ri stated.

"It just doesn't feel right." Mi-ok said before shoveling rice from her tray into her mouth.

"If you don't shut up and take my money..." Na-ri trailed off. "I'm going to hit you. It's not like you're the one asking for the money. I'm giving it to you willingly, so you don't have to feel bad for borrwing it." She stated.

"I guess..." Mi-ok trailed off.

"Mi-ok, this is what's going to happen. When we go back to the classroom, I'm going to take my wallet out and give you some money and you're going to take it. Okay?" Na-ri told her.

Mi-ok gave a slow nod.

"I'm going to put the money in your hand and you're going to put it into your wallet. Are we clear?" Na-ri asked as she poked Mi-ok's chest with her finger.

Mi-ok nodded again.

"Good." Na-ri grinned before digging into her meal for lunch.