ten. life

ten.

. • -

life

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Softcore - The Neighbourhood
1:41 ───ㅇ───── 3:31
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Softcore - The Neighbourhood1:41 ───ㅇ───── 3:31⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"COME on, it's like brain exercise." Na-ri said.

"But I don't see the reason for needing mathematics right now, or during an outbreak no less." Nam-ra replied.

"There is no reason, but I'm bored and I need to keep my brain working." Na-ri said nonchalantly.

"Will your brain stop working if you don't use it for ten minutes?" Nam-ra questioned.

"Yes." Na-ri said. "I just need something to think about. Come on, quiz me. You know my capabilities better than anyone else. Give me anything."

"Long division."

"...Who do I look like to you?"

Nam-ra just sighed while Na-ri briefly turned her gaze toward the window, and that was when she had spotted On-jo climbing back down the rope at last.

Soon enough, her and Joon-yeong had made it back inside with the pieces needed to build the drone.

Once the drone was built, a sticky note was placed on it that read 'HELP, WE'RE IN THE BROADCASTING ROOM IN HYOSAN HIGH SCHOOL'. The students were not only hoping for a glimpse of the outside, but also a chance to reach someone and get help.

All the students sat at the long table in the center of the room as Joon-yeong worked on turning the drone on, the device emitting a few little beeps.

"Does it work? Is it working?" Dae-su asked.

"I think it will." Wu-jin said.

Joon-yeong then took his glasses off and put on the goggles that would allow him to steer the drone. He picked up the controller for the device and once he began to use it, the drone rose up into the air.

Some of the students stepped back a bit as the drone began to fly around and make aggressive turns in the air.

Dae-su has jumped slightly in fright when the drone had flew toward him before Joon-yeong quickly turned it around.

"You scared me! That's mad fast." Dae-su exclaimed.

"I'll take it outside after I find Cheong-san. If I find rescuers outside, I'll land it in front of them." Joon-yeong said.