twelve. half and half

twelve.

. • -

half and half

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : drowning - vague003
0:56 ───ㅇ───── 2:01
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

NA-RI could only feel her nerves increasing as the minutes passed by, even when it should've been the opposite

Nobody felt safe with Nam-ra in the music room, each student anticipating her potential transformation.

They didn't know who to believe about Gwi-nam between Cheong-san or Na-ri, their stories conflicting with each other greatly.

Because of that, nobody could be too sure about Nam-ra's fate and what the bite on her arm meant for her.

The tension in the room only grew and grew, which was what was keeping Na-ri so uneasy.

She was stuck in a state of discomfort as she prayed to whoever was above that no such infection had invaded yet another one of her friends.

While waiting for the outcome, she stook by Nam-ra's side as she promised, her arms crossed below her chest as she leaned against the wall by the window Nam-ra sat upon.

With her eyes to the floor, she hadn't even noticed the twitching of Nam-ra's fingers, or the red color in her left iris, or the veins fading into her skin.

Nam-ra slowly turned her head toward Na-ri, her vision growing a tint that matched the color of her abnormal eye. Her gaze was heavily fixated on Na-ri's neck, only managing to catch a glimpse of it through the long strands of hair that covered it up.

There was a voice in the back of her head calling Na-ri's name. She could feel a strange sensation taking over her body, overwhelming her. She felt strong, unbridled hunger.

All her senses were heightened all of a sudden, including her smell. She could smell the blood on Na-ri's skin, and the flesh that lied beneath it.

Na-ri eventually felt the intense stare of the class president and turned her head to look at her, her eyebrows furrowijg when she noticed the change in Nam-ra's appearance.

She leaned back a little, but Nam-ra's eyes did not follow her, her gaze locked in place. It was as if she was consumed by her own mind, losing her grip on reality.

"Nam-ra." Na-ri said as she slowly waved her hand in front of Nam-ra's eyes.

Suddenly, Nam-ra grabbed Na-ri by the shoulder and pulled her in using rapid speed, grabbing the attention of all the other students in the room.