eleven. adding up

eleven.

. • -

adding up

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : I can't do this - K3NT4!
1:06 ───ㅇ───── 2:57
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

AFTER Nam-ra had turned the microphone off, Mi-ok readjusted the controls of the speakers before playing the DVD they had inserted

For a moment, no sound came out.

"Why isn't it working?" Su-hyeok questioned, Dae-su sighing with his head down.

"Isn't it useless, then?" Wu-jin asked.

"That's right." Dae-su muttered.

"Give it a minute." Na-ri told them, the room going silent for a minute.

"Time for meditation."

Abruptly, the audio from the DVD began to blare through the speakers at last, striking the students with hope.

"Turn off the right and middle speakers." On-jo instructed Mi-ok, who followed her word and turned off the speakers that she was told to.

"It sounds distant." Su-hyeok said.

"Yes. I only hear it from the left." Joon-yeong pointed out, his ear against the door.

Wu-jin then went over toward the windows and pulled the curtains back slightly, spotting some zombies outside who where all collectively reaching toward the speaker. "They're going to the speakers."

"Really? It worked, right?" Dae-su asked.

"Seems like it." Mi-ok said.

"Check the door." Na-ri suggested as she pointed at the door, Dae-su being the first to follow her order.

He walked over toward the door of the broadcasting room and pulled back the paper covering the window, watching as a large amount of zombies zoomed through the hallway in search of something to eat.

"Bare-su. Let's go." Dae-su then whispered, just about to open the door.

"Hold on." Su-hyeok stopped him, climbing on top of a cabinet to gain some leverage.

"What? Why?" Dae-su questioned.

Su-hyeok then gazed at the windows around the door again, going quiet as he listened in for any more zombies.