thirteen. before i die

thirteen.

. • -

before i die

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Apocalypse - Cigarettes After Sex
2:42 ───ㅇ───── 4:51
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Apocalypse - Cigarettes After Sex2:42 ───ㅇ───── 4:51⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

AT FIRST, Na-ri was unsure about how to break the ice between her and Nam-ra.

While all the others were conversing and leaving behind messages on the camera, the two girls were silent, staring out the window in front of them while being engulfed by their separate thoughts.

An idea eventually hit Na-ri, but of course, she did not want to annoy the class president. So, she asked her beforehand if she could tell her some stories.

She thought that sharing some of her experiences, hearing some of Nam-ra's, and seeing where they relate would be a good way to learn more about each other.

She showed interest in Nam-ra's replies to some of the questions she would throw at her, even if they were short.

Nam-ra was a good listener though. Occasionally, she would ask her own questions. Whenever Na-ri spoke, her eyes remained on her form, displaying her undivided attention whilst she was telling her tales.

Na-ri had feared agitating Nam-ra in some way by talking too much, but even as she spoke for minutes on end, the class president never had any complaints.

"And the babysitter-- she was just sleeping. So, yes, we jumped off the diving board, and yes, there was a montage of my life flashing before my eyes." Na-ri spoke.

"Did you tell your mother?" Nam-ra asked with a small head tilt.

"Oh, yeah." Na-ri chuckled. "We never saw that babysitter again. Ever." She stated. "I was literally so red. Like, I don't know if you've seen Dae-su when the sun is beaming, but--"

Just as the two were talking, On-jo and Mi-ok came over with the video camera in her hand, Mi-ok holding it out to Na-ri.

"Here. You can leave a message if you want." She offered.

Na-ri nodded and took the camera, watch as Mi-ok walked away to go sit with the rest of the group again.

"We believe you. You can untie that now." On-jo claimed.

"Who's 'we'? Did you decide that collectively?" Na-ri questioned her.

On-jo didn't respond.