seven. it can't be

seven.

. • -

it can't be

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Heart To Heart - Mac DeMarco
1:29 ───ㅇ───── 3:32
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Heart To Heart - Mac DeMarco1:29 ───ㅇ───── 3:32⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"MAYBE they're drawn to smell. They go after you like crazy." Wu-jin suggested.

"That's usually the case when it comes to predator and prey." Na-ri stated.

"I don't smell." Dae-su said.

"Everyone smells, moron." Na-ri told him.

"You sweat a lot." Ji-min added as she wrote in a book.

"I sweat, but I don't smell." Dae-su said.

"When you sweat a lot, it gives off a body odor, nutcase." Mi-ok stated.

"I think they're more sensitive to sound than smell." Su-hyeok suggested.

"Sound?" Ji-min asked.

"Yes, sound." Su-hyeok said.

"That's a good one." Na-ri agreed.

"This isn't a movie." Joon-yeong disagreed whilst checking his face with a mirror.

"So smell is on the table but sound isn't? Besides, if zombies is what they are then they would need hearing. That's how zombies usually are." Na-ri said.

"And you saw their eyes. They can't see with those eyes." Dae-su claimed.

"So it really is Train to Busan." Mi-ok said.

"So what's in theory is that they can smell and hear but they can't see." Mi-ok announced to Ji-min before being passed the mirror.

Some more discussion went on before Mi-ok looked back at the recording room, where Gyeong-su remained even when twenty minutes or so had passed.

Na-ri looked at herself in the mirror when she had the chance to take it, pulling her hood down and fixing her hair.

Then, she grabbed a piece of tissue and began to wipe her face.

Abruptly, she felt another tissue being pressed against her neck, causing her to look over at Mi-ok.

"You have blood here." Mi-ok pointed out as she cleaned the red stain off Na-ri's neck.