03. MEGA AIDS

When they got back to the hotel, they were left in awe at the chaos that was going on in there. What the hell happened...?

The whole place was in shambles. Everything was ripped apart. There were people everywhere, screaming and crying and yelling. There seemed to be other people too that were making gross sounds.

The group spotted Eli getting beaten up by a weird bloody guy so they snatched Eli and pulled him up the stairs with them.

Dodging people, they arrive to Ash's room. They continued to hear the disturbing noises from outside.

"What the hell is happening?" Ruth asked britishly. All of them were confused.

"I don't know, but I got tore up. I don't think I can get affected." Eli rolled up his sleeve to show a bite mark.

Now that they thought about it, everyone had seen bite marks various times throughout their 5 minutes in the hotel.

They knew what this was.

It was...

An apocalypse.

"What was the cause of the apocalypse?" Riff panicked.

"I was talking to my friend, who is a doctor, earlier and he was talking about some AIDS outbreak." Eli shrugged.

"Didn't they make treatments for that a while ago? It's 2023." Dalokey rubbed his temples like this was wasting his time.

"Yeah, but that's the thing. This is like a new AIDS." Eli explained and tried to talk over the noises outside.

"Like 'MEGA AIDS.'" Ash whispered.

Drew nodded in agreement to Ash's statement. "MEGA AIDS is gonna kill us all. How do we get rid of the AIDS?" Drew asked.

They all looked at eachother for some sort of answer. But nothing. They were interrupted from their thoughts when someone frantically knocked on the room door.

"Help! I'm out here!" A british person yelled through the door. Riff hesitated before opening it a very little bit.

"Who are you?" Riff asked slowly.

"My name's Hannah, I live on the floor above." Hannah said britishly.

Riff shrugged to the others and opened the door for Hannah. Hannah looked scared and confused. She asked what was going on out there.

"We don't know, some kind of AIDS outbreak maybe?" Drew answered.

"Didn't they invent AIDS treatment years ago?" Hannah thought aloud.

"That's literally exactly what I said." Dalokey sighed.

"We need to find a doctor or something, so we know what's going on. Because doctor's know everything." Ash concluded.

"You're right. But how will we get to a doctor through this mess?" Riff asked.

Ash looked outside the hotel room window and saw the same thing inside was happening outside. Sirens were wailing, blood was everywhere.

They had to get to a doctor somehow. But how?

Ash spotted a car but is so retarded that she needed help from Alex to reach a conclusion.

There sat Ash, Alex, Ruth, Drew, Dalokey, Riff, Eli, and Hannah. They were gonna have to wing it and drive to the doctor's to know what the hell was going on.

It was going to be risky, but hey, what did they have to lose?