02. DAY OUT

The day started out just swell. The hotel opened its stuff up around 6:00 AM, but we all know The Sluts need their beauty sleep. The first person to come out of their room was Ash a few hours later, to get some breakfast.

Riff followed, and the two met and started eating together. The rest of the group joined them, some time separating when they arrived. Everyone remembered how Drew said that the hotel's food sucked ass but here she was gobbling the food up like it was Dalokey's d—

Nevermind, I'm not going to finish that.

They all liked the food. They left their plates at the table because Hilton Hotels are fancy and have people clean up after you. They headed towards Ash's room, the door numbered 403, and filed in.

"That was really good." Ruth said britishly. They all agreed, but Drew interrupted.

"Um, yeah it was okay. The eggs could be better though. And the meat was stiff and hard to cu-" Drew explained.

Riff bursted and spoke violently, "Oh my god shut up!" After realizing what she said, she shrugged. "Sorry, inner demons for real."

Drew murmered something to Dalokey. They were probably plotting to jump Riff.

"It was good, let's move on." Alex said.

"Um, well how is everyone doing today?" Ash asked the group. Everyone was doing good, so they just sat there in comfortable silence.

The time was 12:00. Ruth suggested they went out somewhere, contrasting to the people's love of the diverse food choices the buffet held. The rest of them had nothing better to do, so they agreed.

They arrived to the base floor and went up to the receptionist desks. Ash went up to their very favorite receptionist who would log each person in and out when they entered and left the building.

He was sitting with his glasses on and aggressively typing on the computer while on the phone. This was a big suite/hotel, and very busy. The receptionist glanced up and sighed at the sight of the group.

"Heyy, Eli." Ash laughed nervously. Eli didn't like to be disturbed during work, and even less when it was because of them. That's kinda funny because he's a receptionist. The Sluts' names go around sometimes, like dominoes.

First, Riff accused Eli of being a part of the KKK when she was informed his last name started with the letter K. She thought Eli would be past that now.

"What." Eli mumbled, and began arguing on the phone once more, never taking his
thanks no eyes off of the computer.

"So, we have to go out." Alex replied for Ash, earning herself a glare.

"Where to?" Eli hung up the phone and looked at Ash. It was the policy, they had to know where the guests were going, even if they lied.

"A wafflehouse across the street." Ash gulped.

Eli very audibly sighed. "We have food here."

"We're very bored of the food here, we're autistic."

Dalokey nodded in agreement.

"And if I call security you'll sue me for being ableist." Eli facepalmed and sighed at what he had just gotten himself into.

"Yeah, exactly. You ABLEIST!" Dalokey accused Eli. The Sluts gasped in unison. They were starting to attract attention from passersby.

"Just go." Eli sighed and the phone rang again. He picked it up and gestured for them to leave.
"Elijah K., receptionist #09 of Embassy Suite and Hilton Hotel at—"

The group raced out the door in joy and walked a fair amount to arrive to the wafflehouse. On the walk, they blasted country music (Majority Rules. Ash and Riff voted on country, but Riff was somehow able to convince them it worked their way by speaking some sort of rhetoric. Scary.) and messed around.

They arrived to the wafflehouse and grinned. Previously at the Suite, they took a few $20 bills out of their jar located in Ash's room with a strip of paper across it that read, 'Slut Savings'. They were good and rich right now.

The Sluts got a table and each side had three people sitting at it. The seating arrangement on the left side went Ash, Alex and Ruth. The seating arrangement on the right went Riff, Dalokey and Drew.

Swaggy Lee entered the house and screamed, "MOMS BETTA HAVE MY MONEY!" To which Ash literally started bowing down to Swaggy Lee. She was her idol.

"Oh my god Swaggy Lee I'm a big fan!"

"Yeah, I know. Everyone is. You're not special."

Ash moaned at the degradation and spread her legs. Drew was flabbergasted and got up, forcing Ash into her seat. The group took their menus and ordered.

The group ate their silly little waffles in peace. Somehow the conversation was drifted to Ash.

"So, Ash, you're looking mighty fine today," Riff smirked and twirled her hair around her finger, attempting to break the ice and get on good terms with Ash.

Ash scoffed, "It's just Marylanders. They're all hot."

"Eww, Maryland. stinky," Drew replied.

"Oh shut up, Maryland isn't that bad."

"Yeah, whatever."

They all talked and finished their food.

•••••••••

When they got back to the hotel, they were left in awe at the chaos that was going on in there. What the hell happened...?