Ch.12 Vault Of The Spring Maiden

3rd Pov

Outside Haven, Raiden, was waiting to make a move after Josh and their new ally finally deactivated all the bombs, suddenly feels a mild hot around the air and notices fire coming out from Haven Academy's direction. He looks between where Brisa is and Haven Academy, thinking of what he should do first. After a while he has decided, hesitantly rushing in to Haven.

Raiden: "I'm sorry, Bri....."

Upon arriving, Raiden tries to open the large double doors and finds out it is completely locked tight. Quickly drawing his sword, he slices the lock between the doors with a clean horizontal cut. And when he arrives inside, his hold on his weapons loosens out of shock as he sees Weiss, lying down, a gaping wound on her abdomen. He immediately started losing control of his body as the grimm side started surfacing. He hears the sudden blast of fire cutting through air.

Jaune: "WEISS!!!"

Upon Cyra uncontrollable rampage, she unknowingly damaged a support pillar with a beam of fire blast that slowly collapses on Weiss's body. With that, Grimm Raiden transforms into his bird form and rescues Weiss' wounded body before the pillar crushes her. Jaune quickly gets up and runs past Cyra and Cinder as they fought. Oscar watches Jaune approach Raiden and the unconscious Weiss from his position up on the stairs, before he watches the fight between the two. Raiden runs towards Cyra and knocks her out, but he merely, and effortlessly, just threw her aside so hard she flies a little distance.

Yang: "Are Both Of Them Out Of Control!?"

Due to Raiden's feral manner in terms of melee combat, Cinder wasn't able to participate with his movements, easily overpowering her, knocking her a few feet away.

Angered at the sudden predicament, Oscar smacks Lionheart with his cane, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel, who remains unfazed at the sudden turn of events, as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby and Razor who's trying to wake her up, with Nora joining him.

Razor: "Ruby! Come on!"

Oscar: "Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!"

Hazel picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor.

Hazel: "You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you."

Lionheart: "That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin."

Hazel's eyes widen in utter surprise when he says this.

Lionheart: "He's already reincarnated!"

Hazel drops Lionheart and looks over to Oscar, who is still trying to nudge Ruby to wake her up, but then notices Ozpin's cane being held in the young farm boy's hand.

Hazel: "Ozpin?"

Suddenly, the usual calm demeanor of Hazel slowly turns infuriated. After a while, Ruby stirs for a bit and finally opens her eyes.

Oscar: "Ruby! You-"

Hazel: "OZPIN!!!! You thought you could hide from ME?!!"

He rips his coat off, before grabbing a pair of lightning Dust crystals from a couple of pouches on his legs.

Hazel: "You'll pay for what you did! You'll die over and over again!!"

He stabs the lightning Dust into his arms, with his blood vessels turning yellow and popping out from his skin as well as having some lightning coat them. His eyes glow yellow, and he lets out an intimidating roar. Oscar slowly backs away, holding his cane up cautiously.

Oscar: "Do- do we fight?"

Ozpin: "No, run!"

Hazel leaps forward to charge into Oscar, but Qrow gets him out of the way in time. Qrow transforms his weapon into its scythe form while Cinder, who managed to escape Raiden's onslaught, watches, with Raven and Vernal approaching to her sides.