Ch.13 Downfall

3rd Pov

In Haven's Cross-Continental Transmit Tower, Josh, with his stealth ability, swiftly takes out a rogue Amethyst guarding a bomb.

Josh: (whisper) "It's clear."

Josh notices that one was left unguarded, but believes that the rogue Amethyst got careless. He looks down at the situation and sees the White Fang near Haven Academy.

Josh: "We'd better hurry...."

--------------------

Ruby and Yang are facing off against Emerald and Mercury. The half-sisters switch positions and leap forward to take on their opponents. Yang knocks into Emerald while Ruby takes on Mercury. He uses his left boot to kick Ruby's scythe out of her hands, and proceeds to mock her sarcastically.

Mercury: "Uh oh, what're you gonna do now?"

Mercury tries to throw a left cross, but Ruby ducks and headbutts him upwards - in a similar manner to what Ozpin taught her what to do. Mercury steps a few feet backwards and holds his nose in pain, before growling at Ruby, who picks up her scythe nonchalantly.

Ruby: "Whatever it takes to shut you up."

Meanwhile, Razor and Nora are seen holding their weapons up defensively protecting Jaune, who is still healing Weiss.

Nora: "You guys doing okay?"

Jaune: "I-I think so. She's coming to. I just wish this would go faster."

Nora: "How about you don't complain and just be thankful you unlocked your Semblance when you did."

Jaune: "My Semblance?"

Razor: "Yeah!"

Nora: "How else do you think you're healing her, dummy?"

Jaune stares back at her in disbelief before looking back down at Weiss.

Jaune: "No. I don't think I'm healing her. Our Aura heals our bodies. It feels... it feels more like I'm using my Aura to amplify hers!"

Nora: "Wait, aren't you worried about running out?"

Jaune: "Pyrrha once told me I've got a lot of it. I still believe her."

Suddenly, Weiss opens up her eyes, stirring from her sleep.

Weiss: "Jaune?"

Nora smiles before standing guard again. Meanwhile, Ren is taking on Hazel, who punches the former back into the wall. Hazel then launches an electrical charge from his lightning-Dust enhanced arm, electrocuting Ren, causing him to scream in pain before falling to the ground.

Nora: "REN!!"

Jaune: "Go! I've got her!"

Razor: "I'll keep protecting them, hurry!"

Nora nods at them before proceeding forward.

Weiss: "Jaune... what's happening?"

Jaune: "You took a heavy hit, you need to stay with me while the others fight."

Weiss: "That's.... annoying."

Jaune: "Heh, good to have you back, Weiss."

Oscar, with Ozpin in control, uses his cane to block flaming rocks being fired from Lionheart's weapon. Hazel, on the other hand, charges forward and punches Oscar several feet back.

Hazel: "Hiding behind the face of a child? A monster like you must be stopped!"

Nora charges at Hazel with a loud battle cry. She leaps into the air, but Hazel catches her hammer and slams, Nora, into the ground. Hazel then grabs Nora's head, electrocuting her with his lightning Dust-enhanced arms, making her scream out in pain.