07

"Mr. Jungkook." Dahyun was tapping his shoulder, his head was leaning the table. "Is he sleeping? Mr. Yoongi..." Dahyun asked. "Leave him be, do you want me to call a cab for you?" He asked. "No, no. I can manage, thank you. Uhm, how is he going home? Do you make sure he's not driving that big motorcyle?"

"He brought that???"

"Yes, that's what we rode on our way here." Yoongi got out of the counter and searched his pockets and found his keys, "I'll make sure to get him home safe." He said. "Okay... I'll go ahead, tell him that."

"Yes, I will."

Dahyun got home, "All hours left to sleep." She whined and flopped onto the couch, she drove to sleep and woke up by the sound of the doorbell. "Hell no..." She was still sleepy, she lazily got up and opened her door. "F-freaking- sti-stinks!"

"Oh god." Dahyun was about to close the door again, "H-how dare you do th-that again???"

"Why are you even here, sir? My head's aching. What time is it?" She turned to look at the clock, "1 hour..."

"Y-you lied yes-yesterday." He said. "I'm sorry, I have nothing to do with you. Just with you dad, so..."

"Huh? I got my name on the project." Jimin showed her a paper. "What?"

"Congrats, I'm not part of that. Good luck."

"Y-you're lying again! You're here!" Dahyun got startled. "Calm down!"

"Stop ly-lying! I hate lies! I hate Liars!"

"Okay, okay!" Dahyun held his wrist, "Calm down, okay? Great, huh? So that means we're working together. So see you in an hour at work? Okay? May I close the door now?" Jimin just stood there, Dahyun removed his hand from him. She slowly closed the door, "Calm down, Dahyun. You're not new to that." Dahyun fixed herself, she really stink because she came from the Bar. She smells alcohol even tho she only had one shot, she was too sleepy last night and she didn't wash up.

She got startled when she opened her door, Jimin was standing there as if he never left his place the last time she saw him there. "Jeez, I never told you to just stand there??? I am going to work, sir." Dahyun bowed and walked away. "I-I am driving."

"Good for you, again... Drive safe."

"I'll drive you t-to work."

"No, you're not. I had enough jokes, I have my respect to you Mr. Park, please."

"N-no, no. I-I–" He sighed. "I kn-know yesterday was-was rude... I am m-making it up today."

Dahyun thought about it. He's not her brother so she could trust him, "Okay, but I swear... If you do something like yesterday..."

Jimin was all smiling while driving, Dahyun was just quiet. She doesn't want to speak to him, he just reminds her of her brother... She needs to understand, it was her first time being with Jimin at work... She needs to act as what she remembers when they found out that her brother is autistic. "H-How'd you know th-that I h-have that cond-condition?" Jimin broke the silence, Dahyun took a glance at him. "I only guessed." She said. Jimin tried his best to look at him, "Don't try to look at me, just focus on the road." Dahyun knew what he was doing, Jimin nodded. And just as how she thought, if she talks clamly to Jimin, she won't be acting agressive or rude.

"Thank you, Mr. Park. See you at the meeting later this afternoon." Dahyun smiled and got off his car as soon as they arrived, Jimin was just looking at her go inside the building. "Sir." His driver was asking for his keys, Jimin looked at his arm.

He won't deny, he's even honest to himself that her touch is calming him down.