04

I was annoyed, just annoyed. I know I shouldn't have done that, he's nothing like my brother. Maybe because we handled him well, but Park Jimin... His parents have the power for everything but to control their son's behavior, no. I don't feel like working tomorrow but I have to.

Third Person's POV

Dahyun woke up early, dressed up for work and had her breakfast. She opened her door only to remember what happened yesterday, there was a lady cleaning the mess Jimin did. "Be careful with the crystals." She reminded the lady. "It is okay, I am wearing glov- ahh!" Dahyun rushed to her. "Are you okay??" Dahyun checked on her, "Come with me." Dahyun was holding her hand and she let the lady in to her place. "I'll get the kit." Dahyun excused, she helped the lady clean her wound. "You're nice."

"Not nice enough, I could've done the cleaning myself." Dahyun sighed. "What happened?"

"I don't know, maybe the owner's just being full of himself." The doorbell rang. "Wait, I'll get that." Dahyun got up to open the door, Jimin showed up. "Oh ple-" She was about to close it, Jimin stopped her. "Th-the disrespect?" He asked. "What do you want, sir?"

"You're dead for being late for work."

"Excuse me, sir. I have an hour left."

"Really?" Dahyun just looked at him, feels like observing him. "I'm leaving in 30 minutes." Dahyun said, she closed the door once again. "Who was that?" The lady asked. "The guy who made the mess yesterday, you have to be careful when you meet him. He's kinda dangerous..."

"Uh, oh..." The lady stood up. "By the way, my name is Dahyun. You are?"

"Uh, Mina."

"Nice meeting you." Dahyun smiled. Dahyun finally left her condo, she got startled when she heard a loud honk. She saw Jimin inside a car, "Aish, he doesn't know how to stop. She approached the car. "Sir, you're going to be late for work."

"Wh-who cares?" Dahyun sighed. "No offense sir, may I know if you have a driver's license?" Jimin took something out of his blazer's pocket and showed it to Dahyun. "Okay, impressive. Drive safe." Dahyun tapped the car and started to walk away, she got surprised again when Jimin's car moved, blocking her way. "Do you have a death wish??? Are you trying to hit me?"

"N-no???"

"No???"

"G-get in."

"No, you're a reckless driver." Dahyun rolled her eyes and walked away, she suddenly heard loud honking again. People started looking, she turned around. "Okay! Okay, okay. Stop, stop." Dahyun got in to the passenger's seat. "What do you want?" Jimin smirked and drove away. "I told you to drive safe! Slowly." Dahyun said while holding the seatbelt. "Mr. Park Jimin, I swear. I still want to live." Jimin chuckled and still continued. "Haha!" He laughed when he overtook a car, "Okay! Stop! Stop, this is not funny. Not funny!" Dahyun shouted, Jimin stopped the car. "Ar-are you shou-shouting at me?"

"You're scaring me! Get out, come on. Let's change." Dahyun got off the car. Jimin was just there, not moving an inch. "Mr. Park, I'll drive you to work." Dahyun knocked on his window. Jimin looked up to her, Dahyun was trying to open the car's door but he locked it. "Mr. Park." He just drove away. "What??? Asshole!" Dahyun shook her head. "He's- he's..." Dahyun sighed. She took a cab on her way to work, she even got first before Jimin. She saw his car approaching, she ran fast inside the building. Her first schedule's at a meeting.

Jimin on the other hand was smirking on his way inside thinking he played with Dahyun, he received a message from his father finding him for the meeting. He was whistling on his way there, someone opened the door for him. They're all complete, everyone stood up to greet him except for his father and someone familiar to him. "What the–" It was Dahyun, Dahyun slowly stood up and bowed at him.