03

Dahyun's POV

My work starts at 1 pm. Jeez, I'll be staying at work so late. Good thing that the company is just walking distance from the condo that I'm staying in.

I heard loud noises from the 13th floor when I got back from going to the grocery to have my food stock, and I think It will be hard for me to eat properly so I just bought fruits mostly and what I could eat without cooking.

I immediately got out of the elevator and saw vases and curtains scattered around.

"What's all this?" My eyes widened. Someone's there and turned to me, it is my boss.

"You d-didn't start work to-today???" He asked.

"Well, sir... I— My work starts at one. What's wrong sir?" I stepped forward.

"Don't!" He yelled, I got startled.

"You're... N-not going to work, sir?" I bite my lip.

"D-don't sh-show up t-to w-work to-today. If-If dad ca-calls you, d-d-don't an-answer it! D-damn it!" He yelled and slapped his self, I dropped the groceries and approached him.

"Sir! Stop!" I held his wrist.

"L-let go o-of me! Wh-who told you t-to touch me!?" I didn't let go of him and just tightened my grip to his wrist, he's weak.

"Sir, it's my first day of work. I have to come, your father is my boss too." I explained.

"H-he i-is y-your b-boss, bu-but I ha-have a h-higher pos-position tha-than him s-so y-you o-obey me o-or yo-you'll go b-back to wh-where y-you came f-from?!"

"Look at me, sir." I told him. He never looked at me when he is talking, "Sir." I repeated, still my hand is holding his wrist. He looks calm now, I could see my brother to him. I heard few people talking from the building about this man, Park Jimin. They fear him, I started to feel goosebumps and fear him too. But I could see his actions similar to my brother.

"Are you..." I hesitated to ask him, is he aware? Are people aware? "Are you autistic?" I finally finished my sentence and he finally look at me. His eyes, that look. I was the first person to make my brother look at me straight. I remember that, is this what people fear? They just don't know how to talk and deal with people like this, he is not scary at all for me.

"L-let g-go of me." He yanked his hand away from me. "Wh-what d-did you asked me?"

I cleared my throat. "If others are afraid of you, I am not." I said calmly and shook my head. He now stepped one foot forward still looking at me, am I now holding a record for making him look at a person straight, does he ever made this his whole life to anyone? His mom? Or his dad.

"I-I d-don't k-know wh-what y-you d-did t-to me K-Kim D-Dahyun." He stepped forward again, I am not afraid of him doing that but he keeps getting closer to me. I need to move back,

"I'm sorry sir." I moved down to pick up my groceries but he pulled me up again. "Sir!" He pushed me to the wall. That damn hurts! I was wrong, he is strong as hell! And his eyes doesn't keep away from looking at me, what the hell?! He isn't just autistic but crazy!

He didn't do anything but still pinning me to the wall, I tried moving my arms to push him but he is strong to hold both of my arms. I look at him, what is he doing?!

He's smelling my neck, what the hell???

"S-sir! Let go!" I yelled. Are there anyone in this is floor but us??? I need help! I got my hand from his torso to push him away but he pushed his self to me. "S-sir, no!"

Sh-t, I could feel his teeth biting my ear. I tightly closed my eyes wanting to push him so hard and I don't care if he fall to the ground, I successfully did and held my ear. Picking up my groceries quickly and get inside my unit, I saw him smirking before I got in. I trembled and closed the door.

Damn it.

---

SORRY THIS TOOK LONG TO UPDATEEE, I LOVE YOU ALL.