11

"Dahyun! Ms. Kim Dahyun!" Someone came running to Dahyun. "Oh, hi?"

"Please go to Mr. Park's office before you get fired."

"Wh-what? Why? Which Park?"

"Jimin."

Dahyun sighed, "Okay." She made her way to his office, she took a deep breath before knocking. No one was responding. "Mr. Park? This is Dahyun." She said, still no one responded. "Mr. Park?"

"Wh-where were y-you?" She turned to her side, "Mr. Park." Dahyun bowed, he wasn't in his office. Jimin gestured his assistant to leave. "Where were you?" He said without stuttering. "What? I just got here... I'm on time for work."

"This morning."

"What? Were you spying on me?"

"Sp-spying? I wasn't."

"Then how'd you know I went somewhere else?"

"I kn-knocked on your door, y-you know I al-always knock at 8:30." Dahyun scartched her eyebrow. "Sorry, Mr. Park, why are you doing that? Why do you always go knock at my door? I can go to work on my own." Jimin got quiet. "Sir?"

"D-do you k-know what y-you're doing?" He asked. "Doing? What doing? Sir, I came to work on time today and I am not wasting time instead of working because some employee said I might lose my job and you are mad, which I don't know why???"

"Wh-why are you doing this?"

"The what? Yelling? Because I'm frustrated sir. I want to understand you, I do. I am trying, but now I realize you're more difficult than what I thought." Jimin grabbed her to his office, "Mr. Park!" Jimin has been looking Dahyun straight and Dahyun was getting scared, "Just tell me what I did wrong?" Dahyun looked away. "I-I like you." Dahyun looked at him, "What?" She was surprised. "K-Kim Dahyun, I like you." She removed his hand from her. "What are you saying, Mr. Park? Are you playing with me or you're being honest-honest..."

"D-Do I look like I-I'm play-playing with you! Damn it!" He slapped himself, "Wh-why can't I-I sa-say things straight!"

"Hey! Don't do that, don't hurt yourself."

"Wh-why are you like th-this? Kim Dahyun?"

"Like what?"

"This." Jimin gulped and sat on the chair. "When-whenever you're here, near me... Y-you make m-me feel like-like I'm normal... Th-that nothing's wrong with m-me."

"Nothing's wrong with you, that's you. You have no control with that, but..." Dahyun took a deep breath. "I'm sure you're not sure of what you said, Mr. Park."

"I am m-me, y-you are not me..." He stood up. "Mr. Park."

"Wh-what? Is-is it because of-of my condition? Is-is this an-annoying wh-when I'm j-just being too honest?"

"Mr. Park, you're saying you like me, you want to go on the next level like you're in a game?"

"N-not a game!" He yelled, "N-no, no." He sighed. "I don't know... I may become nothing, fire me if you want... This is not how I imagine things to be when working here. I'm sorry, Mr. Park." Dahyun turned around and left his office.