06

"Mr. Jungkook!" Jungkook waited for her at the lobby. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry for what?" Dahyun gulped. "I know I was the reason why you got fired, I asked you to lie..."

"No, It's fine. It's not totally your fault." Dahyun shook her head. She doesn't want it to end like that.

"Wah, you drive like you're in a race. Do you always ride that big bike? It makes me dizzy. You always come here?" Dahyun asked Jungkook as they entered a Bar. "When I feel like it, and when people are done partying. I don't like loud crowds."

"Oh, same here." They got their seats at the Bar counter. "Looks like they're about to close, is this okay?" Dahyun asked. "Yeah, I know the owner of this place."

"Oh, nice."

"Sir." The bartender gave him a drink. "Thanks, hyung." He said. "You? What do you want? I'll pay."

"Ahh, I'm not really drinking..." Dahyun said while looking around the place. "But, I have this curiousity... On Soju? People drink as if it's just water."

"Are you serious? You never tried?"

"No, I have a younger brother... He does what he see that I do, that's why..."

"Try it, your brother's not here. Hyung, one shot of soju."

"Got it." The bartender poured her a drink. "Oh, thanks."

"By the way, this is Yoongi hyung." He introduced. "Hyung, this is my former co-worker."

"Former? Where did you work before that company?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook shook his head. "Wait what? You resigned?" He once again shook his head and drank a shot. "No."

"Wait, you got fired? Who fired you? Why?"

"It's because of me." Dahyun said. "You?" Dahyun sighed and told him the story. "You know what, I just started to work in this city... But please let me pay for the drinks." Dahyun said. "I know it's not enough, I don't know how am I going to pay for what I did. That's the first and very least I can do." Jungkook leaned his elbow on the table and rested his head to his palm. "So that means that's just the start?"

"Huh?"

"First and very least... What else do you have in mind that you can do for me?"

"Jeon Jungkook." Yoongi called him. "What???"

"Atleast find you a job? But that's also hard, I even nearly died to get my job now." Dahyun awkwardly laughed and drunk straight, "Ahh..." She tightly closed her eyes. "This is nothing like water, this is a literal alcohol, I mean it. Blah." She shook her head. "You're serious, you never tasted that? How old are you?"

"25."

"You're 25???"

"Yeah, why?"

"I thought you're 20."

"20?" Dahyun laughed. "I'm serious, you don't look like 25."

"How? What's a 25 year old girl supposed to look like?" Dahyun found a mirror and looked at herself. "I don't know, that's just what I thought."

"You." Dahyun pointed at him, "I'll guess your age. Don't be offended, I'm trying to be honest here."

"Okay..."

"Hmm, you're... I don't know, 25 too???"

"Really? You're saying I look 20?"

"20? I said 25, are you drunk?"

"You are 25, so you're saying we look the same age, I thought you're 20."

"Pft, no. No, my point is... Men look more mature than girls."

"Eh? I can't find your point."

"I mean... Maybe I'm wrong that you're 25, you may be younger than me."

"What makes you think I am younger???"

"I just feel like it too, you know? And seeing that you cried earlier made me think you're younger." Jungkook's eyes widened and he covered Dahyun's lips. "Hmm!" She muffled. "Shh." He said, he removed his hand. "Cried huh? Jimin made you cry? Seriously?" Yoongi smirked. "Jimin? Are you all friends? I heard them saying you were friends but Jimin still had the audacity to fire you and cut you off just like that..."

"Cut me off, I am cutting him off." Yoongi threw a piece of cherry to Jungkook. "Ahh! Hyung!" He complained.