01

A/N: There will be point of views, no third persons in this new book not like my other books. Enjoy my new DahMin short story!

---

DAHYUN's POV

I'm on my way to Seoul. I'm leaving my family to work with a new company in Seoul, my parents didn't want me to go far from our province but my father retired from his job, my mother is also weak to work so I decided to find a job. I just graduated from College, a good thing or my family will starve to death. My brother was the one very affected when I left our home, I am very close to him, I'm the one he wants to stay. He's not a normal kid, my mother gave birth to him and we found out that he's autistic. While he's growing up, I really studied how to take care of him. I love him so much, it's hard to make him understand why I needed to go to a very far place to provide his needs. But here I am now, I'll make it up to him when I go back. That's my promise to him.

Seoul is a big city, I already went here when I was a child. It's now a lot different from what I've seen years ago. I'm very nervous, but I have to be strong for my family. I ride a taxi going to a place where I will be staying.

"You're living in a condo? What kind of company is that? It's rich." The taxi driver laughed when I told him where I'm going.

"I don't know, sir. The company sent me the address here. They are providing the place where I'll stay.  My parents talked to the owner of the company."

"You're lucky." The taxi driver pulled over. "We're here." He said. I gave him the payment and got off the taxi. It's a tall building locating at the center of Seoul. "This isn't a dream. It's like a nightmare for me." I sighed and entered the building. There are a lot of floors here, and I'm staying at the top floor. 13th floor.

"13th?" I entered the elevator, my heart is pounding very fast. I'm dead nervous, I will be starting to work tomorrow. I can still rest from the long trip I had, the elevator stopped and it opened. I'm really shaking and got out of the elevator. It's a very dark place. "It's still 12 pm, why is it all dark???" I saw a curtain, I approached it and opened it. It's a glass covering with a big curtain. "Much better." I took a deep breath.

"Who told you to open the curtain?!" I got startled hearing that, I became more weak hearing someone yell at me. I saw a man and he approached me, he immediately closed the curtains.

"I-I'm sorry sir." I apologized, I saw him looking at my luggage.

"Y-you're what my dad told me." He said. I looked up to him.

"Sir?"

"P-Park J-Jimin, P-Park Ji Young's son."

"Mr. Park." I bowed.

I didn't know It would be the start where I do not have an Idea what I'm into.

---

OKAY EVERYONE, HELLO. HELLO. WELCOME TO MY FIRST DAHMIN BOOK. A SHORT STORY, ENJOY!!! STAY TUNED! THIS WILL END SOON!