𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

CORA - Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️
NIKO - UK Minister 🇬🇧
CHUNKZ - CHUNKY
AJ - Tracey
SHARKY - SHARKY 🦈
KENNY - K2Trappy 🥶🥶

BETA SQUAD

Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️ :
You guys will never guess
who the hell I just met 😭

CHUNKY :
Imma take a smart,
estimated guess and say
Son and/or Richarlison?

Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️ :
SON AND RICHARLISON

CHUNKY :
Yep 👍

Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️ :
Okay fine you hater
I guess I'll just go and
message them instead...

SHARKY 🦈 :
no way they gave you
their numbers 🤣🤣

___________________________________

"Cora!" I finally found Daisy after hours of searching. Okay, maybe I wasn't searching, but don't tell her that. "Curtis wants you to meet his mate," I gave her an 'okay' and she, might I add quite excitedly, dragged me towards them.

I wonder what he looks like, is he good-looking? Does he have a good personality? Is he funny? God I don't know what I'd do if he wasn't funny.

"Oh Cora!" Curtis waved us over and to be honest, I couldn't really see anyone standing near him. Where is this guy? "Okay, Cora. This is Trent, Trent, this is Cora,"

He turned around and I was genuinely hoping it was someone else but nope. I mean I should have expected it. They do play for the same team, very thoroughly disappointed and to answer all my questions from before, big no.

"Oh, it's um... you?" He put his hand out for me to shake, which I had to very forcefully shake. I heard giggles coming from Daisy on my right. Scheming little bitch.

"What? Have you guys met before?" Poor Curtis, how innocent you are.

"Yes actually, she filmed that beta squad video, die-hard United fan," I shrugged my shoulders. I mean it was being a United is the only right choice.

"Oh, this is awkward," I watched as Daisy signalled to Curtis to leave, and they slowly stepped away. What a friend, just left me with this bitch. Now what do I do?

"Um, so how has your day been?" He asked forcefully

"You know, I'm completely fine with just standing here in silence," he muttered an okay and so we genuinely stood there, just in an awkward silence.

"Oi Trent, we're gonna go have a FIFA tournament, wanna play?" A very dressed up Andy Robertson appeared from the corner with a PS5 controller in his hand.

"Yeah, I'm coming, give me a sec," Andy went back around the corner and into what I'm guessing is the front room. You're probably wondering how the hell I know his name and no one else's, well truth is, when I searched up Liverpool, his name was the first to come, so I recognised him. Now don't ask why I searched up liverpiss

"Well, aren't you coming?" I turned to face the scouser. Wait I'm confused is he asking me to come with him to play Fifa?

"Um yeah, sure I guess," I can't deny I was a bit stunned but nevertheless followed him to the front room where everyone else was stationed. I could also see my new besties sitting on the sofa, whispering something to each other.

"Cora, come sit next to us," I smiled at Son waving me over and clearing up some space next to him for me to sit.

"Okay, there's 10 of us and two TV's which means two games are gonna be happening at the same time," I nodded taking in the rules "obviously you can choose whichever team, but just make sure you win,"