𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

(TW : 🌶️)

CORA - Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️
NIKO - UK Minister 🇬🇧
CHUNKZ - 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐘
AJ - Tracey
SHARKY - SHARKY 🦈
KENNY - K2Trappy 🥶🥶

BETA SQUAD

Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️ :
How was ur game?

𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐘 :
It was good
𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐘 :
We did not win
though...

Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️ :
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS
WHO I MET
Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️ :
PAQUETAAA

UK Minister 🇬🇧 :
YOU DID?!?
UK Minister 🇬🇧 :
WAS HE NICE??

Better Omilana 🤷‍♀️ :
HE SIGNED MY SHIRT

K2Trappy 🥶🥶 :
These lot fangirling
💀💀

⚽️⚽️⚽️

I'd gotten straight home after the match. I was absolutely exhausted. I probably should get into the shower.

It was currently 4:30pm, I was sat here watching Netflix, it was Friends. Absolute gem of a show, I've probably watched it multiple times. According to TikTok, watching the same show multiple times is not a good thing. I think it's amazing.

Before I could get into the shower, I'd gotten a phone call. It was from Daisy, Jesus. I haven't heard from her in a while.

"Hey Daisy, where have you been?" She'd left that day on the Charity match, which she later told me was work related. Apparently a massive celebrity project?

"Hiya C, I told you, I've been at work. We had that Celebrity call in to work with us remember? It's all over now so I'll be coming back to London, probably spend some time with you, if that's alright?"

"Really? Who is the celebrity?" I'm really curious now.

"I can't tell you, confidential, sorry,"

"It's alright, and of course it's alright for you to stay, I'd love that. I have so much to tell you! I was about to get into the shower, but that can wait," I sat down at the edge of my bed.

"Okay, get comfortable, cuz this is gonna be very long," so I told her the story of my recent football player issues.

"Anyways, he keeps teasing me like a little bitch, and so here we are now," she looked completely shocked, still stunned from the moment I'd told her about the kiss.

"I know this is really inappropriate timing, but imagine you guys get together, that would be so cute. Then I can be known as the one who bought the Bride and Groom together at the wedding, considering I kinda knew both of you separately, before you met," I shook my head and her statement.

"That's not the point babe, get back on topic." She shook her head.

"Right well, all I can say is steer clear, unless you want him, then I'm not one to judge," this time I shook my head.

"Hey! I actually keep my promises, unlike some people I know," I rolled my eyes.

"Oi, shut up. Now, I need to start packing, I'll be there tomorrow okay? Then you've got me for however long you want," I smiled.

"Okay, love you D, thanks for calling," I hung up and put my phone down. Okay, it's time for that shower I've been avoiding. It's not because I don't like them, I'm just lazy.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

You know, know that I think of it, the excitement from meeting Paqueta calmed me down a lot, especially after, you know who, came into the changing room.

I was about to dry my hair after my shower, when a loud knock came at the door. Probably my Amazon package. I quickly put on my robe and put my hair up in a towel, before running to open the door.

But that's the thing, it wasn't the delivery man.

I was quick to shut the door, but the person behind it was quicker to stop me.

"Let me in, please?" I sighed, before slowly opening the door. There he stood, holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and chocolates in the other. I stood to the side to let him in and shut the door behind him. God, please don't make me regret this.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. He looked around my flat, almost judging my living area. He put the flowers and chocolate down on my table. I walked around him and into my room. Listening to him follow after, behind me.

"I just wanted to apologise for earlier, it was wrong of me to act like that," he sounded true to his words, but I didn't dare look at him. I sat down in front of my mirror and began doing my skincare, in hopes he would see I'm busy and just leave.

"Thank you, you can go now,"

"Hold on a minute. Look I know we got off to a bad start, but I really like you Cora, just let me take you on a date,"

A date? Seriously? I looked at him through the mirror but he was already looking at me.

I stood up and walked towards the front door. Listening to his footsteps as he followed behind me. I stopped at the door and turned around, ready to let him out.

"Yeah, I'm really, honestly, flattered, but no thank you," I turned to open the door but a hand stopped mine.

"What the hell are you doing—" He somehow shushed me by lightly grabbing the side of my neck. Turning me around to face him.

I finally looked at him, but I couldn't read his expression. I could barely see his features. The only light source being from the closest window.

Despite the amount of space between us, he still somehow managed to get closer. Forcing me to step back until the cold bearings of the door shocked my skin.

He began kissing my neck, inch by inch but couldn't tell him to stop. It just felt right in all wrong ways. The type you'd see in movies or read in books. His kisses led up to my cheek and lastly my lips. I couldn't help but kiss him back. Needing more and more every minute. The towel from my head slipping off and making it's way to the floor.

This time he was the one to break away. Keeping one hand on my neck, but lowering the other to my right hip. He somehow managed to pull me closer to him then I already was.

"Tell me you didn't feel anything," I looked up at him. Keeping quiet along with all the dignity I had left.

"Just tell me to leave and I will," after a few minutes of silence he eventually sighed and advanced for the door but I stopped him.

"Um, yeah. I'll, I'll go on a date with you,"