𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Private DM

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 :
can we go somewhere pls?
𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 :
I need to talk to you
𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 :
Idk what to do

𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐘 :
yh ofc
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐘 :
ice cream shop
near my place?

𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀 :
ok i'll be there

⚽️⚽️⚽️

I got into my car and somewhat sped to the ice cream shop. Sharky's the only person I can ever confide in with this business. I don't know what else to do, did that really just happen?

I parked my car up at the closest car park and paid at the machine. Feeling the need to rush for some odd reason. I was about to cross the street when a man leaving the shop caught my eye. Shit, is that my brother?

I quickly stayed on this side of the road and blended into a crowd that was going past. Thank god they didn't recognise me or it would have caused a lot of noise. What the fuck am I meant to do?

I walked further along the road to the next shop and pulled my phone out to alert Sharky on the situation and why I was taking so long. He replied with 'be careful'.

I walked all the way from the car park and back, just in time to see him enter another shop. I took this opportunity to run across and into the shop, looking around for Sharky.

After locating him, I sat at his table and picked up a menu. We both decided to order before I hopped into business.

"What's wrong? You don't look too happy," I looked around the shop, making sure everyone was minding their business, before looking back down at the table.

"Kind of. Something happened with you-know-who," his eyes widened and he leaned closer in order to hear the story. I scooted closer to his ear.

He was in shock to say the least. Probably not expecting him to kiss me AGAIN, after everything that's happened.

"No way, that's game." He gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"Not the point. What the hell do I do? I said yes to a date!" He looked perplexed.

"Why did you say yes to a date? flipping idiot," I shrugged my shoulders before finishing up the last bit of Ice Cream and leaving a tip, before the door rattled open.

On instinct, I looked towards the door and honestly? In this moment, anyone else would have looked better.

He accidentally locked eyes with me before he did a double take and walking in our direction. He had a curious look on his face, but looked slightly pissed.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" I assumed my brother had thought the worst.

"We're just catching up, came here for some Ice Cream," I smiled.

"You lot better not be on a date," I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the conclusion. Sharky stood on my left and look very embarrassed.

"What are you guys talking about then, and don't lie cuz I'll be able to tell straight straight away. You lot are shit at lying," I looked at Sharky and sighed. He gave me a slight nod, signalling it's probably time to tell him.

"Alright, come and sit," we sat back down at the table, there was a significant silence developed at the table. We all look in different directions. Well I definitely did.

"Well come on then, spit it out!" Niko urged.

"Trent came to my house yesterday, he asked me out on a date," I sighed.

"Ohh, so that's why he asked me where you were. Something about you leaving your shirt in his car," I finally looked back up at him. So that's how he knew where I was.

"My brother's my own opp," I shook my head.

"Shut up, anyways, so?"

"So... what?"

"Did you say yes?" I looked at him confused. First he baits me out, and then he asks me if I said yes? What happened to overprotectiveness?

"Yeah, I did," He smiled at me and got up from the table.

"Great, now I need to go. I have a nice and shiny tenner waiting for me at Kenny's house. Byeee," He giddily left the shop, causing me to release a breath I was accidentally holding in. I did not expect that reaction.

"Glad you kept in the other details," Sharky laughed.

"I am too, don't worry."

⚽️⚽️⚽️

I got back home feeling much better than I did before. I remembered my call before with Daisy, remembering to send her many voicemails about the situation.

She took a few minutes to reply, but eventually she sent an excited voicenote back, telling me to wait for her to come before we go on our date. She wants to go shopping.

I was about to put my phone down and go to sleep when a notification came through.

𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐃𝟔𝟔 : excited for our date darling ❤️

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

_____________________________________

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓

Dear reader,
Please remember to vote and most importantly comment. I wasn't sure if anyone enjoyed the last chapter so I was reluctant to post. Remember to leave some feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

Thank you