𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 my house. I know that may sound bad but my own family were truly moments away from embarrassing me in front of my 'boyfriend'. Not that Trent was complaining, in fact, he wanted to stay longer, but I reminded him he had a game tomorrow so he reluctantly left.

"Who's your match against tomorrow?" I ask, getting into the drivers seat.

"Fulham." I nodded, starting up the car after he'd gotten into his seat and set off.

"I hate that most of the flipping teams are in London, means I have to see your stupid face often." I groaned.

"You love my stupid face." I could see out of my peripheral, he was grinning. While stroking that thing on his chin.

"I really, truly, genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, do NOT love you. Please don't spread any rumours like that. I have a reputation to uphold."

"Please. I'm the best thing that could have ever happened for this 'reputation'. In fact, you wanna come to my game tomorrow?"

"And see that ugly face again? No thanks." I declined.

"Seriously? Why not?" He switched to a more serious tone now.

"Because I've attended so many of your stupid games, people are gonna think two things : one, I'm a— ew I can't even say it!—" I gag, feeling repulsed at the thought of even supporting such a team.

"—or that there's something going on between us, and honestly, I think I'd prefer the other thing more."

"Harsh. Absolutely unnecessarily harsh.—" He retorted.

"—There's nothing wrong with me! I think I'd rather play for United then go out with you." He scoffs.

I laugh dramatically, almost losing control of the wheel. I'm absolutely spectacular! Not to mention just amazing, perfect, spectacular, and did I mention spectacular? Dating me is an absolute blessing!

"That's not the mindset you have when you're kissing me." I shrug.

This time he started laughing. "Listen, if you wanna be with me, just say it." Oh my god, I actually think his tea probably poisoned me. It's making me all loopy and shit.

"Okay." I finally reply.

"Okay?" He seemed confused.

"You told me to say it. Did you want me to say the word 'it' specifically or what?" I parked up in front of his hotel and switched the engine off.

"You being serious?" I laugh at his question. I don't know if I'm being serious.

"Chris, I'm being serious!" I mocked the s-word accent.

He looked at me for a few seconds, almost checking to see any signs of joking, but I guess I was being dead serious.

He leaned forward, his eyes flicking down to my lips, and grazed my lips.

"Are you being serious, or are you having me on?" I try to contain my smile, and lean forward, removing all the space left between us.

He pulled away from the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, bringing his free hand that wasn't leaning against the armrest up to my cheek.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that," He smiled.

"I think I have an idea, you needy bastard." I laugh. Pulling away from the close proximity we were once in.