Talk to Alby

Newt lead the girl to her room where she currently sat on her bed. She looked outside her window which gave her a good view of the maze entrance. She looked down to her watch
knowing that it was time for the runners to come back soon.

When she saw Minho come out the girl made her way outside to meet him. She saw Newt speaking with him as she got closer. His face dropped as he looked to the pit he then looked to her and slowly opened his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck crying softly. "Oh Frankie" he whispered "jump for me princess" she did wrapping her legs around his waist in the process. "It's gonna be okay" he whispered as he walked towards homestead.

He layed her down on her bed when he pulled away she pulled him back in so he let do so. She cuddled into him crying herself to sleep knowing what would happen tonight before the doors closed.

Minho left to get Ben while Frankie stood near Chuck "Frankie I told you not to come" Alby sighed once he saw her "I need to be here Al please" He looked to newt then back to her "you need to remember it's not him anymore" she nodded.

She watched as Minho led Ben out. His eyes were red and puffy he looked unlike himself. He looked like the others that had been stung before. But in ber eyes all she could see was her brother. Frankie kept her eyes on the stone wall as her twin went passed her pleading.

Minho cut the ropes Ben dropped to the dirt. He slowly got up looking around she looked to him he was already looking to her. "It's all his fault you have to believe me" he pleaded with her tears streaming down his face. Frankie looked to Minho who shook his head.

Chuck slipped his hand into her as they started pushing him into the maze. "Come in Frankie" he pulled her away before they pushed him in. She didn't look back to him she just kept going no matter how much he pleaded to her.

That night Frankie took a seat next to Winston her head rested on his shoulder as they watched Gally x out Ben's name.

"you should go to bed soon i know your tired" she lifted her head to look at him "same goes for you Win we both have a day tomorrow up and early."  He stood up reaching his hand out for her to take which she did " Maybe you shouldn't go. I know you want to go in the maze but it's personal this time" Frankie signed " it's always personal we always get close to each other." He sighs " alright fine talk to Alby" While he went to his room i went to Alby.

He watched as she took a seat "I know why your here and the answer is no" Alby said causing Frankie to frown "Alby you know I will go anyway" the man before her sighed "fine but go to bed now" she nodded then stood.