Room

The girl gasped awake jolting up. She liked around a hospital room. Tears instantly pricked her eyes as she looked down to her clothes.

She wore a hospital gown, her body ached but mostly down there. Her hands went to her stomach knowing what they had done to her.

Sne stood as Tressa came in "Frankie" the girl backed away an arm raised stoooing Tressa "what did they do" she asked the girl. Tressa stood there sorry was filling her face "I didn't know I promise you Frankie I didn't know" the tears from Frankie's eyes fell down her cheeks.

The arm that was once up was now to her side "Tressa did they" the girl went to answer but was stopped by two men and a woman coming in. "Tressa you may go" Frankie tried to compose herself "Francesca here are some new clothes" The doctor came closer but Frankie stepped back.

With a sigh the doctor put the clothes on the table then left. The guards stayed one in each side of the door. She picked them up going to the bathroom.

She didn't want to feel so exposed as she did in the gown. She changed then saw her jewelry near the sink.

Frankie put the two necklaces then the blue bracelet on. When she enters back from the bathroom she saw the doctor waiting,

"These guards will take you to your room" Frankie looked to the woman . 

Frankie debated whether she wanted to fight back or if she should just listen to what the people were saying. To ensure her chances of safety Frankie just listened. "Who will be sharing a bunk with me" she asked the doctor looked to the guards then back to her "Sectors A and B" she nodded.

The guards led her to her room opening the door then closing it and locking it behind her. "Frankie" Aris sighed in relief standing to hug the girl.

She hugged Aris back then went to hug Sonya who was also in the room. "Who else is here" she asked still unsure about the place "Minho was taken Im not sure where he is" Aris answered her.

The door clicked open a guard pushed a boy in the quickly closed it, "Minho" Frankie went to the boy who was still on the floor. She went into his arms "oh Kie" he whispered when they pulled away the two shared a kiss.

They slept in each other's arms that night finding the comfort they needed in this harmful place.

Four months had gone by and Frankie realized her place. The girl was pregnant when she woke up the day she was taken she had woken up after being inseminated by the doctors.  She found she had much better treatment than the others which she had constantly felt guilty for.

The girl helped the three others as much as she could after there 'talks' with the people in wicked. After each talk they would be weak and thrown back into there cell as Frankie referred to it.

"Francesca" the doctor stood near the door of her bunk. How Frankie formed to hate her real name during this time.

Frankie stood giving a small smile to Aris who was left in the bunk "follow me" Dr.Jackson said with the usual two guards standing behind her.

She followed the doctor to the examination room as she had many times through the months.

Frankie was four months into her pregnancy growing a lab created baby. She hated the fact she the person who had the burden of carrying the children but after all the baby she grew in her womb was just a baby. A baby created for them to test on which made the girl sick at the thought.

Frankie changed layed in the bed "we are going to check the baby like we normal do just to make sure it's growing properly" Frankie looked to the ceiling as the doctor raised her shirt revealing her bump.

A cold gel was squeezed onto her stomach then rubbed around with something. Frankie started to hear the heartbeat "would you like to see the baby you've never looked before" Dr.Jackson asked she looked to the doctor "look you won't regret it" with a sigh Frankie looked at the ultrasound.

She saw the baby in her womb clear as day. It was still her baby she thought many times before. The baby didn't choose this it just happened to be in this situation.Frankie felt conflicted as she always did.

After a while the doctor wiped her stomach up clearing off the gel then let the girl sit up and stand. "You'll find out the gender soon" the woman smiled Frankie kept quiet.

Jackson took off her gloves "have any idea on what it would be" Frankie shrugged "no" she said quitely "well between me and you I know they want it to be a girl" a pit in Frankie's stomach formed.

To raise and treat her as she was being treated now no. Frankie thought as she walked back to the bunk.

When she entered her bunk like cell Sonya was now in her bed almost panting. Aris sat next to her putting a cold washcloth on her head.

"Sonya what happened" she asked the girl as she knelt next to the bed "it's too hot in here" Sonya whinned. Frankie looked to Aris then stood going to the bathroom area. She grabbed a tank top then looked to Aris "get a few more washcloths" the big nodded as Frankie went back to Sonya,

She helped the girl change into the tank top then placed a washcloth under the girls neck then one on each side of the girls wrist, "it's okay your okay Sonya" Frankie tried soothing the girl.

"Hum to me" Sonya whispered to the girl, Frankie started to hum the only tune she knew. It was bittersweet in her mind as it was Winston's tune that she would hum when Sonya or Aris asked her to hum to them.

Something about the hum instantly helped smooth the two teens. They found it firmillar and comforting.