Chapter 1-The Beginning

Today is Saturday the weekend and as per usual it's a normal chaotic day in the Gallagher-Milkovich house but, yet again when isn't it a chaotic day in this house.

Waking up I get up out of my bed before heading towards the bathroom to shower turning on the water feeling the warm water gently caressing my body. Shortly after I finish showering I head back into my bedroom to get dressed. Once I finish getting dressed I head downstairs towards where all the commotion is "morning everyone." I said with a smile on my face as I looked at them "morning little Gallagher." Lip said as he poked my side gently making me giggle at the feeling "morning to you too uncle Lip." I said as I grab a piece of toast off of his plate "morning peanut." Debbie said as she pulled me into a side hug "morning." I replied with a mouthful of toast.

"Morning Emi." Liam said as he hugged me "morning Liam." I said with a smile on my face "morning princess." Ian said as he kissed me on the head while grabbing a cup of coffee "morning daddy." I said hugging him "morning monkey." Mickey said as he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead "morning dad." I replied "well, thank you guys for the breakfast but, I gotta get to work." Lip said while walking out.

"Where's uncle Carl?" I asked out loud "work." Debbie replied as I nodded "welp, I gotta go." I said "go? Go where?" Ian asked me with a look of confusion on his face "the Alibi." I replied "yeah, I gotta head out too. I promised Franny I'd take her to the movies." Debbie said as she headed towards the front door.

"I gotta go." I said kissing both of my dads on the cheek "bye, love you." Ian said "love you too!" I yelled "be safe!" Mickey shouted before I walked out "I will!" I yelled.

[.....]

Finally arriving at the Alibi I open the door and head inside "hey baby Gallagher!" Tommy yelled as I sat down "hi Tommy." I said waving at him "hey Em." Kevin said as he filled up a glass of soda for me "thanks, uncle Kev." I replied "hey baby." V said as she walked up to me "hi aunt V." I muttered "you ready?" V asked me "yep." I replied as we headed out the door and back towards her house.

{......}

"So, you sure you want to do this?" V asked me with concern laced in her voice "yep." I said as I felt her begin to cut my hair "alright and done. What do you think?" She asked me holding up a mirror "oh my god. I love it." I gasped while hugging her as she giggled at me.

" I gasped while hugging her as she giggled at me

[.....]

As night began to fall it was finally time for me to head back home as I open the door and head inside "I'm home!" I yelled out "hey monkey." Mickey said as I saw him and my dad sitting on the couch "what happened?" Ian asked me while pointing to the hoodie on my head "oh, tada." I said as I uncovered my head to reveal my freshly cut hair "you cut your hair?" Mickey asked me "no. Aunt V did it for me." I replied as I went and sat in between them "you look good." Ian said as he ruffled my hair while I giggled "thanks daddy." I said as he chuckled at me.