That was unexpected

Today was the best say of my life.I was supreme and unstoppable but yet again my arrogance and cockiness set me up for failure. Jinx was there laughing at me.

"I grow tired of your empty boasting." She replied knowing her way of talking got under my skin.

"You wanna fight bitch?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm gonna take my time with you." She answered in yet again that annoying voice.

I charged at her set to kill.

Just as I got 6 feet away from attacking her when her words hit me like ice.

"Come on now over here." She taunted continuously while floating backwards.

She trapped me in a cage.

"Ha ha you've been bad and now its time for you to get punished" she said while licking her plump lips.

One thing you should know about being a supernatural is that all your features are enhanced to the max so yeah she was pretty.

"Hey,wait a second" a high pitched voice said.

I turned my head to see a beautiful girl with hot pink hair and a petite body.She had a large bust compared to my tea cups of a chest. It didn't bother me but it was hard not to notice.

The girl charged at jinx and knocked her out.

"I'm so sorry ,can you stand up?" She asked looking over me to see I was hurt.

"Yeah I can stand." I answered.

"My name is Honoka I'm also a demon"

"I'm Marie rose and I can control people with hair and I don't die but I still feel pain." I replied

"OK enough chit chat we have to go now!" she panicked and started running.

"Why?"I asked confused while fallowing her.

She already knocked jinx unconscious so why do we have to go.

"My dad is a powerful demon who is extremely strict and over protective. I wasn't supposed to leave my house but a strange feeling came over me that compelled me to go to you." she answered in one big breath.

"Oh" was all I could think of to say.

After a few minutes of running we reached an average two story house.

This place looks familiar. I thought to myself.

"Alright wait in my room while I go get you some food" she said looking me up and down.

"Ok" I said while sitting on a fiery red love seat.

Her room was huge it had a flat screen the size of a couch and a giant walk in closet. I stared in aww and admiration.

"Honoka I'm home." A dark voice boomed threw her house.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath. Her dads home.

Pick at the top is honoka