aw you got it dirty

~Pic of Jackie and Sarah~

I was almost at the door until I was slammed into the ground by something sweaty and heavy.

"You will pay Marie"  bass said in blood chilling whisper.

He threw me over his shoulder and started walking down a different hallway from my cell. "Where are you taking me? "

"You will see'"he replied

We walked threw a shiny bronze door.on the other side was a girl with midnight black hair and she had big black wings and a weird looking out fit.

"My name is devil jinx but you can call me jinx." " I am the wind  witch." "As your punishment you shall suffer pain in so many ways.

When I woke up my body hurt all over. I had gash on my forehead and scratches all over me.

I looked around and notice I was back in my little cell.Jackie was  watching me from the corner of the room.

"Have you learned your lesson slave?" Jackie said with yet again another smirk on his face.

I ignored him and looked at my made outfit. I hate to admit it but he has taste in clothes.But it was dirty!

"Aw you got it dirty." I said with a pout.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" Jackie screamed while running at me.

I jumped back against the wall and used my feet as a rebound attack and punched him square in the jaw.

He yelled in pain and threw him into the wall while taking his keys and raced to the door.

I got to the main hall and zoomed out the front door.

I started running as fast as my feet could carry me. Turns out I wasn't to far from my school I ran threw the gates and.....

You guys should fallow monica_styles 001