Its time

"That was amazing Marie and Eliot how are you guys so good at fighting? "The purple headed girl asked.

"We were taught ever since we were 7." I answered already bored of these two.

"Sorry where are our manners? I'm ayane and this is my sister scarlet we were on our way home but we can stay to help clean if you like?" Ayane said without taking a breath.

A few painful hours later and we finally finished.

By now then i was tired and grumpy.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"Eliot yelled out of the blue.

"To get away from the idiot telling the joke?"I replied in a monotone voice.

Everyone laughed and walked towards Eliots (our) house for lunch.

I was almost in the kitchen until my whole body felt like it was freezing and burning at the same time.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"I screamed trying to stay conscious.

"What's happening to her?" scarlet said panicked

"The changing process from a human into a demon.It is time,the process takes a week so we have to make up excuses for why she is gonna miss a whole week of school....." That was all I heard before my body shut down and I was greeted with peace and quiet.

See what had happened was um I was being lazy about updating and kept postponing it until later so yeah enjoy I k ow its short but I want some ideas for the next chapter like what kinda powers will she have or will she just die and continue her story as a ghost? Jk but the part about her powers was for real. I was thinking more of  zatanna powers.