7days and counting

~pic of Eliot and Marie~

It's been 6 days since I ran into

jinx and there is still no sign of Sarah or Jackie. Ever since I escaped I was able to go back to school.

Icky Vicky is not even trying to fight,pick on,or talking to me it might be peaceful but it's kinda strange.

I was walking to gym and ran into someone.....as usual.

"Oh dear , look at what I done,I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going ."I said a bit embarrassed about the fact that everyone was watching me.

"Its alright.....do I know you?"he asked studying me.

"Oh my gosh your my long lost brother!" I almost screamed when I noticed who he was.

"Marie that's really you!?" he asked sounding happy.

"Hey Eliot how did you get here?" I asked confused.

Eliot was kinda small,short,and younger looking than the rest of the boys at my school. He had strawberry blonde hair.Bright blue eyes similar to mine.

He was wearing a gray and white shirt with the British flag on it,some black jeans and some red boots.

"My legal guardians wanted us to get back in touch but I didn't know you would look so different." He stated

"One more question Eliot. "

"Shoot"

"Did you get your powers yet?"

"He'll yeah look at this."he said with a grin.

A purple flame covered his his hand.

"Wow that's amazing."I said with wide eyes.

"I can also fly and teleport by turning into smoke and ash also I can absorb fire ,heat, and light energy." He said smugly.

Before we could finish the principal told us to get to class.

We had four classes together math, gym ,language arts ,and reading.

I never understood why we needed language arts and reading their practically the same.

When we entered the gym coach Larry made us run ten laps.

Th rest of the day was spent getting to know my brother and before I knew it I fell asleep on the couch at his.

I know this chapter was boring and short but I'm working out some kinks so I would like so support .

Plz fallow cyberpup410.

By the way my name is nix so if you have any comments about my story let me know:3