I hate you!!!

~Pic of her maid outfit~

When I woke up I was in a brightly lit room with fancy decorative statues and a smooth marble floor.

I realized I had different clothes on.Everything was different except my shoes.

I didn't notice a tall guy who looked to be 19 or 20 staring right at me.

"Who the fuck are you and why did you kidnap me and who changed me" I said in an irritated tone."silence maid you will clean my room,clean my clothes, feed me when ordered and obey my every command.

"I am not a slave "

"You look like one" he replied with a smirk on his face.

I just realized what I was wearing and internally face planted myself.

"I hate you,I hate you,I hate you, I hate you!!"

Get to work maid. "This maid has a name dumbass." "And what would that be?" He asked sarcastically. My name is Marie Rose.

Before he could reply I threw hot wax all over him I saw it beside the couch I was sitting on. He started wailing and shrieking profanities at me while I ran and laughed." Come back here bitch!!" He yelled angrily.

"Let the red rose of blood boom forth." I replied with a wicked smirk. "Have a nice day ....um I don't know your name so whatever bye now! "

"Sarah go catch her. "

"Alright big bro you get on my nerves."

"Shut up" the guy said. "Jackie you are stupid."

I was almost to the front door when two feminine arms grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up with ease. The lady who picked me up looked similar to Jackie.

"Your in deep trouble ya know? "

Hey if I get two comments I'll Wright the next chapter and publish it the day after. P.S. I am using a lot of stuff from dead or alive 5 ultimate lol gamers know what I'm talking about.