Chapter 3: Alone Against Fate 1/2

THE BARDOCK PLANET ELITE FORCE!

ALONE AGAINST FATE PART 1

AGE 737

Three years after the invasion of Planet Cereal, Bardock and his team, which consisted of Tora, Fasha, Borgos, and Shugesh, were sent on a mission to wipe out a low-level planet.

The five Saiyans landed on the planet in five small craters. The locals of the planet gathered around as the five Saiyans left their pods. Bardock now dawned a new green and red set of armor, since his blue armor got destroyed on Planet Cereal. 

Bardock stepped out of his pod, surveying the locals

Bardock: So this is our target, huh?

Bardock left the pod, landing alongside the rest of his squad.

Bardock: You guys ready to get started?

The Bardock Planet Elite Force all chuckled in confirmation

Bardock: Go have some fun then!

Fasha, Tora, Borgos, and Shuegesh all flew off to enjoy themselves. Bardock cracked his knuckles. Unlike other Saiyans and unlike his team, he wasn't that big of a fan of destruction and killing, but he had orders, and good soldiers follow orders.

Bardock: LET'S DO THIS!

TIME SKIP

The Bardock Planet Elite Force successfully eliminated the entire population of the planet and headed back to Planet Vegeta for a celebratory feast at the Saiyan Stomping Ground.

Shugesh: Whew..! No greater feeling in the universe, I'll tell ya!

Fasha: Hmph! If only those heads weren't so easy to pound in!

Shugesh: Damn straight! Here's hopin' the next planet is a better one! Right, Bardock?

Bardock looked up, having zoned out due to thinking about Gine and Kakarot. He was planning to pay them a visit after this.