10. 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦

It had been days since Ti'riye had recovered from the accident. During her healing process, Neteyam had been a constant source of support, never leaving her side. With time, Ti'riye had regained her strength and had been busy preparing for a celebratory ceremony with the other villagers. She was now back to her usual routine. 

Neteyam had convinced Ti'riye to attend the ceremony with his kind and persuasive words, despite her initial plan to avoid it. As the celebration drew closer, Ti'riye and the other villagers worked together to prepare the feast, which included a variety of delicious dishes such as meat and fruit.

During the celebration, the villagers had a tradition of separating the younger members from the older ones. Everyone gathered to witness the new paired mates, and then later, the group split into their respective age groups for further festivities.

During the celebration, the younger members of the village had their own festivities separate from the older ones. They would dance around a lively bonfire and engage in conversations with one another, creating a sense of community and togetherness. Ti'riye was eagerly looking forward to spending the evening with her close group of friends, including Neteyam, Kiri, Lo'ak, Tsireya, Aonung, and Rotxo.

Although she didn't particularly like Tsireya's brother, Aonung, Ti'riye was excited to be a part of the celebration and to feel the warmth of the community. Together, they planned to share the bonfire and enjoy the festivities of the night, creating a special memory that they would cherish for a long time.

The sun began to set, casting a golden glow over the village as Ti'riye and her fellow villagers rushed around, making final preparations for the much-anticipated celebration. The air was filled with the mouth-watering aroma of roasting meat and freshly baked bread, adding to the excitement of the night.

Ti'riye's heart fluttered with anticipation as she observed the brightly colored decorations and the sound of joyful chatter. The villagers had put so much effort into creating the perfect atmosphere, and Ti'riye could feel the excitement building within her.

As the festivities got underway, Ti'riye found herself drawn to the tempting smells emanating from the cooking fires. Her mouth watered at the sight of all the delicious food laid out before her. She couldn't wait to sample the roasted meat, baked bread, and various other delicacies prepared for the celebration.

Ti'riye felt a sense of unity with her fellow villagers as they came together to celebrate. She was grateful for the opportunity to connect with her community and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. As the night wore on, Ti'riye was filled with a sense of contentment and happiness, knowing that she was surrounded by good food, good company, and a sense of belonging.

Ti'riye couldn't resist stealing a piece of the delicious food before rushing off to her home to get ready for the ceremony. She wanted to look her best and feel confident. As she ran through the beach, lost in her thoughts, Neteyam suddenly appeared and caught her by the arm, surprising her.

Ti'riye hadn't even noticed Neteyam's presence, so caught up was she in her own world. She was so preoccupied with the ceremony that she felt rushed, but Neteyam's touch made her stop and look up at him. He grabbed her by the waist and smirked, asking, "What's the rush?"

Panting, Ti'riye tried to cover up the fact that she was in a hurry to get home and prepare for the ceremony. "Nothing, really. Just heading home before the ceremony starts," she replied, feeling flustered.

Neteyam replied, "Alright, well I can't wait to hang out. We're going to have a lot of fun tonight."

Ti'riye smiled at Neteyam and pulled away from him, disappearing into the distance towards her home. When she arrived, she immediately went to change. However, the stress of the situation made her keep walking around the room, trying to decide what to wear.