part seven: confrontation between exes

3 new messages from Gracie Abrams

Gracie Abrams

i missed you too. 

if you want we can go out soon and talk more

Adrienne Marisol

yes i would love that

Gracie Abrams

great:)

i'm free literally whenever

i was thinking we could go out for coffee

------- coffee, adrienne thought. olivia always took her out for coffee. but adri figured she needed  to create new memories from past ones for her to get better and slowly make the thought of her ex float away from her mind. so she went with it. -------

Adrienne Marisol

that sounds great

how about tomorrow at  11?

Gracie Abrams

perfect!!

cya ♥

*Gracie Abrams changed Adrienne Marisol to adri*

the pop-up read on adrienne's phone, so adrienne did the same,

*Adri changed Gracie Abrams to gracieee*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and so adrienne just couldn't wait! she was so excited to reconnect with her friend again and talk and sip some delicious coffee. she put down her phone on her bedside table and wanted to go to bed. by now it was nearly 11 o'clock at night. she was exhausted from the sobbing over olivia, but there was this part of her that needed to speak to her. and it needed to be face-to-face. and it needed to be now. 

adrienne got out of bed, but on her sneakers and trench-coat and locked her door. she planned to head over to olivia's to end her relationship officially with her. olivia lived on W 27th St and 6th Avenue, she decided to walk there but each step she made closer and closer to liv's house, the more nervous and worried she got. she was nearly two minutes away and almost pulled back on her whole plan, but this decision was needed. she needed to end it, and it needed to be now. once she arrived she dreaded having to buzz-in, but luckily a pizza delivery guy was just exiting the apartment's lobby, so she was able to sneak by and catch the door while it was closing. it's like it was meant to be. adrienne tried to convince that to herself, that this night had to be the one for her to break-up with liv on. she took the pizza guy's perfect exit timing as a sign. at that point she was just trying to grapple onto anything for her to trick herself into thinking that this was going to go well, even though she didn't plan for it that night to go the way it did. she got into the elevator and hit the 4th floor, that was the highest floor, her complex wasn't tall. and then the ding went, and the dogs opened, and it was adrienne's time to step out. 

"you got this, just knock her door and invite yourself in and ask one question. the question you've wanted to ask her." adrienne whispered to herself, trying to prepare herself. 

she gulped and began to walk to her soon to be ex's door. once she arrived she brought her hand to the door, clenched it, and knocked. she heard some shuffling and finally, after a couple of seconds, she was met with olivia's face. 

"you know i've been thinking, why? why to me liv?" adrienne said in a somber voice. no hi, no time for liv to react to adri standing right in front of her, she just went for it. she went for the question, the one and only question that she had for her, why?

"i-ad-i" replied olivia. she had no response. she was left speechless, and there were pauses between her response. 

"no, you don't get to give me that. that's not what i came here to hear. i need to know why. was-was i not good enough? did you not love me anymore? what was it liv?! that's all i'm asking. we're done, but you already know that, so i think it's only fair that you give me the reason and just tell me why?" replied adrienne, cutting off the brunette. she was angry, sad, feeling everything. at this moment emotions were coming at her from every angle. and then there was silence, liv spoke, 

"idk ad. i just wasn't feeling this anymore. i wish i could explain it, and i'm sorry, i'm really really sorry for everything." answered olivia. adrienne had enough, she looked at the woman she was once in love with standing in front of her, and she saw a completely different person, 

"you hurt me so much, walking in on you hooking up with that random girl-i mean liv, wtf? you, you are truly unbelievable." and that was that. adrienne didn't let her answer, hell she didn't even mention the many things she wanted to. she just left, and she planned to never see olivia again. 

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

🚨 AUTHOR'S NOTE: hope you guys liked this chapter! the ending was sad but raw and i loved writing it! also if i made mistakes, sorry i didn't really double check. 🚨