Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Two months later.

"Are you ready to go?" Edward spoke with a high as he gleamed at the two.

Perry wore a red dress that fell down to her ankles. There was a thin strip of silver dimonds that wrapped around her waist. Dimonds were also dotted around her breast area of the dress. The dress was sleeveless. However, it went up to her neck instead of stopping at the breast. The top half of the dress - from the waist upwards - was lace like whilst the bottom half flowed to her ankles in a solid red colour. It felt light to wear. Perry wore black heels that you could barely see because her elegant dress hid her shoes without dragging itself on the floor.

Jensen wore a charcoal coloured suit with a red tie to match his beautiful prom date's dress. He wore a crystal white, long sleeve shirt with black, leather, shiny shoes. His hair geld ever so slightly to the right of his face. Perry just stared at how handsome he appeared in a suit. So much more dashing than he usually looked. Perry was shocked at this because she thought he could not possibly get any more heart throbbing. But yes. Yes he could.

"The black Farrari 458 Italia is outside and ready." Edward chuckled.

'Thank you Edward."Perry snapped out of her admiration of his son and looked away embarrassed.

"Would you?" Jensen asked placing his hand arm out in gesture for Perry to link her arm in his.

"I would be delighted too."

They walked out of the house, arm in arm and deep in smiles. Jensen opened the door for Perry to step inside.

"Thank you."

"Extremely welcome. "

Goldenseal Hyde. They arrived. Where prom was held. Everyone from school was there. Some were making their way inside just like Jensen and herself. Many were already inside and enjoying the party. Jake stood at the doorway with a blank expression. He stared at the floor and only the floor, not noticing anybody who walked past him. That was until she past him. His eyes lifted up from the ground and gave Perry a sour look. His eyes as cold as stone and his lips thin. His nose flared and wrinkles formed around his lips as well as his forehead. This look of complete hatred created a new kind of fear in her. Jensen could sense this feeling of hurt and worry and he wondered why until he saw him. The glare that Jake seeded into Perry. Jensen wrapped his arm around Perry's waist and pulled her in to hold her close to his body. Jake saw the look in Jensens eyes and immediately looked away.

Inside was beautiful. The room was dim lit but disco lights filled the room. It wasn't the tacky type, it was more of the odd flash of coloured light. Majority of the students was at the back next to the bar. People stood around the room holding their glasses chatting and laughing away. Perry still held on tightly around Jensens arm as they walked towards their group of fitness. Emily, Mckenzie, Arria, Spencer and a few of Jensens friends: Ben, Josh and Lyke . Just like everybody else they were talking and smiling: they were enjoying themselves.

"Hey." Lyke whistled.

"Hey."

"My girlie has got herself a man."Mckenzie smiled. "You lucky thing."

"No I am lucky one." Jensen grinned turning his head slightly so he could plant a kiss on Perry's cheek.

"Ooooh." Everyone chimed.

"Please don't be so immature everyone. " Lauren walked up to the group and slotted herself in between Ben and Arria and chuckled. Everyone looked at her in complete surprise. Arria shot her an eyeful for her Ben were just getting close. "I know you all were joking." She smiled. "You two look cute. "