Chapter 5

I set down my phone, ok so this is happening. I grab my hoodie and go onto my balcony. I use my scart and get out of U.A safely. I walk the rest of the way to the beach. I sit down on an old cooler and pull out my phone to pass time.

"Hello."

I look up to see a short dark green haired boy. He had ripped jeans and a oversized hoodie on. His head was down so I couldn't see his eyes. Why was he hiding his eyes? 

"Why are you hiding your eyes?"

"Becasue I'm in public."

I sigh, " Take off your hoodie M"

He flips the hood off and looks me in the eye. Hey...it's the singer from the street. That one with the beauti- ahem - good voice. He smiles. Fake.

"So...we going to talk here?" he sighs.

He takes me to an abandoned building and grabs something from a cabnit while I set on the couch he had. .

"A bottle of wine. So smart." I say sarcasticly.

He sighs and plos next to me and pos the bottle open.

"So why do we need to talk in private?" I question.

"Because your not going to like what I do."

"What do you do?"

He sighs and looks up for a moment. He turn his head and looks me in the eye.

"You can't scream, yell, or get mad at me. Got it?"

"Sure.....?"

He takes a deep breath and closes him eyes.

"I'm a villain."