Chatper 11

"How're you alive deku?" Bakugo growls.

"Becuase satan said stay there and god wouldn't look me in the eye. Or I just happened to get my quirk just like you asked."

He pales and takes a step back. All Might comes in and I glare daggers at the man.

"Man, and I thought that you were a fan boy." one boy in the back says. I growl.

"What happened to you nerd! You love All Might!" Bakugo shouts again.

"Loved"

"Eh?"

"Loved. Funny how 5 words can change your life. Crazy ain't it?" I say with a snicker. I look at All Might dead in the eye.

"Right All Might?"

All Might pales and I bust out laughing. Bakugo was furiuos.

"What's so funny deku? What the fuck happened to you?" I stop laughing and glare at him.

"You happened, you and your big ass ego. Sadly I have to admit you were right. Why? Because I can't do anything right! I COULDN'T EVEN KILL MYSELF!" I scream at him. Silent tears ran down my face and I turn to All Might.

"You! How could you, the man I looked up to, say straight to my face 'You can't be a hero'. Those five words, are why I killed myself! At least I fucking tried!" I turn back to Bakugo who was stunned.

"Happy? You got what you asked for! Me! Gone! Wanna know how many times I've tried? 206! 206! All because of you. I HATE YOU!" I scream right at him. 

Shinso pulls me into a hug as I break down. Everyone was glancing at All Might and Bakugo. I didn't care, Shinso picks me up and carries me to him room.

He lays me on his bed and climbs in with me. I cuddle into his chest and slowly fall asleep.

Shinso Pov

Once he was asleep I roll up his sleeve and stare at all the cuts. During his little yelling he started to scratch at his wrist and I knew something was up. Oh zu.....why?

I lay my head down and play with my boyfriends hair. I was furious with All Might and Bakugo for whtat the did to my little bean. If they hadn't had put him down so much. He just might have been a hero. If anything I hoped they were expelled from the school and All Might forced to retire. They deserve it. The funny thing is, All Might himself was quirkless. I close my eyes. 

I'll talk to Izuku in the morning.